Dancing- Good or Bad?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dancing- Good or Bad?

Post by unaday* on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:12 pm

I had a dream that I was pretending with some other girls to dance as a professional interpretive dancer to worship music (in real life i came from the Israel and New Breed worship concert). But then we had to perform in front of real people!!!! It all took place at my old church i grew up in (btw i have a few dreams that seem to take place there!) As i was dancing i remember the word victory and other words of depedancy on Jesus in the song. I started to cry as i danced and danced. When i went back stage i asked one of my friends how I did. She said "nobody reacted therefore it wasn't good- they probably could tell you were not a professional." Then my fiance came back stage and he looked at me in awe and said " I truly have never seen some thing so awesome. You're dancing really ministered."
Not a dancer in real life.
thinking :huh:

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing- Good or Bad?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:53 am

Do you think you have a gift/calling that others will be jealous of (especially those that are close to you)? Not everybody can appreciate someone that takes a stand for God in purity of the heart, mind, and body (some people just accept compromise) and those in turn will treat/react to you harshly at times. Its apparent that you have an extraordinary gift that may at times take you by surprise, and that one individual(s) recognized it too but couldn't acknowledge it. Don't be discouraged by the "haters". You know who you are, so continue to walk in it and allow God to put your enemies to shame and "overwhelming awe" at what He does for and through you!

Be blessed and please pray on what I've said
desiree
p.s. I know that concert was awesome!!! :clap:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:10 am

Jewish dancing carries an anointing of healing,
physical as well as mental. When you dance these dances you receive this healing power.
Is there a healing that has taken place in your heart, and only God sees it?

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:42 pm

Hey Desire! Something to pray about... i know my present gifts but not sure of any jealously. I wondered if the dream had anything to do with worship....

Hi True Flight...I am not going through a healing process right now ...
but i pray for physical healing of severe allergies...haven't received it yet though

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:36 pm

This is probably way out there .. just a thought ... I like to look at things from all kind of angles...
Is there an area in your life that you are in the process of overcoming (victory and dependency on God in your song of worship in the dream?) but don't feel you are doing so well at it yet but Jesus (maybe represented by your fiance?) sees it differently and is very pleased with you? In the dream you were in the church you grew up in - any chances this dream has to do with things of God you are growing up in?

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:44 pm

Hi Glad....your words hit a chord in me...don't know what yet...but it definitely hit a chord!! I will DEFINITELY pray on this...thanks!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top