My husbands childhood nightmare

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My husbands childhood nightmare

Post by pryrgirl on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:38 am

My husband used to have a dream almost every night. There was a house, with a tall staircase. He used to try and hide in it. There was a very tall man dressed in black and he could not see his face. But he would walk real slow like he was coming toward him. He never spoke but always kind of "stalked" him.

pryrgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My husbands childhood nightmare

Post by HadassahHope on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:22 pm

I believe this is a spirit of death that has been allowed to almost stalk your husband since he was a child. There has been some door opened in his chiuldhood that need to be brought before God and repented of. It may be even a curse possibly generational. I belive that it has followed him and brought a lot of fear in his life. I really feel you need to annoint him with oil and break chains that have been put on him by this spirit of death. ask him if he he played with any occult things as a child if he did get him to repent first, and then annoint him with oil and tell that spirit to leave in the name of Jesus and I belive this spirit will no longer torment him.

HadassahHope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HadassahHope on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:24 pm

I also feel if you both have children you need to annoint them as well I kind of feel it's a generational spirit.

HadassahHope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top