Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christa

An urgent call for prayer

I had a dream last night that my husband was going to give me trouble. The dream revolved around my car getting fixed and a German Shephard dog hanging out, so I believe it's going to be this morning at some point. The dream involved my tires but there was nothing wrong with them. However, I'm really "tire-d" this morning and I'm growing tire-d of my husband's antics. He didn't hang around for too long in the dream, so I think that God is showing me that our marriage is going to end soon.

IRL, he is the next runner up to go into Teen Challenge (Christian Life Program). His bed will be ready on Tuesday. My husband is testing me and whenever I fail the test (for instance, when he calls and I'm not near my phone to answer, he considers that a test of my love for him), he tells me that he'll refuse to go to Teen Challenge if I keep failing. He's setting me up to fail. He doesn't want to go, but honestly, I need a clean way out of this marriage. He's going to try make things extremely hard for me if I have to pack my and my daughter's stuff when he's around. He's a functioning autistic man, but he has a nasty personality...cusses me out constantly. He's always threatening that he's going to have full visitation of my daughter (which I doubt could ever happen, but still) if I ever leave him. I don't even want to leave her alone with him at all because he's full of demons. I need out. I love him, but I don't want to be with him and I don't want our daughter around him. He does drugs, he drinks and drives. If he goes into Teen Challenge, at least he might get delivered. He really needs to go, so that I can take care of business at home and move out, etc. Please pray for me, I don't want to have a miserable weekend. I feel so broken by this man. I don't want him to get a hold of my daughter and break her too. Last night, I had a call to ministry to go to Texas in the winter time (not sure if it's this year) without my husband. I was so happy and I was teaching people how to sew and repurpose things. I know this thing with my husband is going to end, but in the meantime I don't want to run, to be miserable, or to feel threatened by him that he's going to get a hold of my daughter. Please pray for me. He's been a miserable husband from the beginning....I've been miserable for almost three years now.

I pray for wisdom in this matter for you Christa. In my opinion, I think you are putting too much stock in the fact that this teen challenge is going to work for him (not saying that it won't). No program will work until the person in the program wants change in their life. You are being harrassed and tormented and that is not God's will for you...as you already know. I wish I could help you somehow.

Lord bless Christa and her daughter...provide a way of escape for them so they can go to a place where they can have peace. We know you are faithful and that you hear us when we call. We entrust this matter into your hands and we praise you for the victory that you have already given them in advance.

++++++++add onto her, Lord. Wisdom, strength, understanding, a continuing will to do. Protection from your angels. Peace as well. Lord, our lives and times are in your hands, and because we put them there, we know it is the safest place we can ever pray for. She is dwelling in your secret place, and abiding in the shadow of you, the Most High God. We know the enemy cannot touch her unless you say, "I'll allow it." Lord, we believe in your power and strength. Let your will be done in our lives today Lord on earth as it is in heaven, Lord. We pray for this man to be delivered from the enemy Lord, but also for him to want to love you, to serve you, and to want to get to know you in such a manner that it automatically leads him to a position of loving someone else more than he loves himself. so that he can be there for his child, and for Christa, but ultimately, just be set at liberty in Christ. We are all your people, but now, we are looking for him to desire to be your child, to be filled with the presence of the holy ghost, and to be lead by the same gentle spirit.

CHRISTA,

DO YOU PRAY FOR YOUR HUSBAND? I know it sounds like a silly question!!! but i was in a similar marraige, he didnt believe in my god and always had something negative to say about preachers and my god, along with other horrible things. when i left the marriage my self esteem was low, I was really messed up. ( i wasnt reading Gods word, praying or walking in gods authority either). and i can give u a long list of his wrongs, like i'm perfect lol! . but since the divorce he had not changed, we are still friends even though there are no kids involved. Once i got back in the presence of God(and im still not as close as i would love to be) i changed.. its funny, each time he would call me to see how i was doing i would answer the phone "saying praise the lord just to piss him off. ( i have a sick sense of humor so let me just get to the point) he came to visit and we where laughing and he started in on my god and preachers again..i hate religous debates so i said with authourity "SATAN GET THE BEHIND ME" and he immediately shut UP, nothing more said concerning to my God jesus christ..(he's hindu) the foLlowing day i prayed for him and he called that sunday on my way to church and ASKED ME TOO PRAY FOR HIM....I WILL CONTINUE....I BELIEVE PRAYER WORKS...HOW IS YOUR FAITH? WHAT WORDS DO YOU LET COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH? (LIKE IM UNHAPPY, ETC)IF SO SAY THE OPPOSITE OR U CAN say ALL IS WELL!, CONFESS DAILY--SO THAT IT IS SO, SO THAT IT WILL BE SO!, WHERE IS YOUR POWER? TAKE CONTROL W/ GOD OF COURSE, AND YOU KNOW GOD ALWAYS WINS? (DONT GET UPSET, THIS WAS TYPED WITH LOVE!!!!!) not to say that i want my exhusband back, but if i had been walking with god at the time, I BELIEVE THAT HE COULD AND STILL CAN CHANGE HIM (IS ANYTHING TO HARD FOR GOD?)....IT WAS ME, I will pray that the two of you will walking in agreement....but everything else you can do...i heard several people tell me that A DELAYED PRAYER IS NOT AN UNANSWERED, WHILE YOU WAIT ON GOD ...BIND GIRL, BIND!

Jhn 14:12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Psa 8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have ordained strength, Because of Your enemies, That You may silence the enemy and the avenger.

And Joshua said unto all the people [of Israel], . . . choose you this day whom ye will serve; . . . but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" (Josh. 24:2, 15).

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power,and of love, and of a sound mind.” Tim. 1:6–7

[]And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine [is] this? for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him
MARK 1:27

I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven." ([b]Matthew 16:19 NASB

THE DREAM WAS CALLING YOU TOOOOOOO PRAY!!!!!!!!
PUT THE ENEMY AT YOUR FOOT

Thank you all for praying and responding. I took back my power yesterday. I think Cholette was right in saying, "In my opinion, I think you are putting too much stock in the fact that this teen challenge is going to work for him (not saying that it won't)." I had not read that until this morning, but God put Cholette's words in my mind yesterday.......

......I decided to make a move. I feel like God called me to action yesterday. I prayed really heavily the night before and then I had those dreams which showed my husband's character in all of this. The dream came true yesterday...early. He was really harsh to me, but I socked it right back to him. I even had to yell at one of his friends who was defending him, enabling him and not giving him the phone so I could talk to him after he hung up on me. I never yell at friends, but this girl needed to be put in her place. I think she may have been the German Shephard in my dream.....defending him even although he was wrong......

.....It was a hard morning, but at around 3pm, after one last bad phone argument with my husband, I started to pack my and my daughter's stuff. Earlier, I had given a 30 day notice to quit to my landlord (myself and my daughter....not my husband) and payed off the rest of the rent we owed for July (I have $2- to my name now and no job, but I was obedient to God on this one, so I'm covered praise God).......

...... Once I started the action of packing, God started working that anger and stress right out of me. I felt it leaving slowly. By the time I was almost done packing, I got a phone call from my husband. He was calm and remorseful for being mean to me. When I completely finished packing and loaded my car, I was at complete peace. Thank you Jesus! You know, he's the restorer of our souls!

Thank you Shay for your healing words. I'm not as bold as you are with binding the devil right out of people.....however, I should be. I admire your boldness. I'd be afraid to walk through a mortuary with you, because you probably have the faith to raise the dead!

I pray for my husband consistantly. I plead the blood of Jesus over him. I do bind satan and command spirits to leave him. He needs Jesus in his heart. I don't think God intends for us to walk alongside a person we have to bind the devil out of every day ----> wow, that just kind of opened my eyes.

God bless you all, thanks again!

Christa,

I will be praying for you for a safe, peaceful place to rest and draw even closer to the Father. Take comfort there and immerse yourself in Him. One note here.....The Father expects us to walk alongside a person and we are expected to bind the devil out of everyday. This week has taught me that...sometimes we only need live our life next to them but sometimes spiritual warfare requires some praying,fasting and casting out of some demons. I will keep this in prayer. My heart is with you.

A quote from Mark 16:17-18

"And these signs shall follow them that believe: In my name they shall cast out devils; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick and they will recover."

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Thank you Connie. I just keep going back to "don't be unequally yoked, what business does light have with darkness." I'm unequally yoked with this man, but I have a covenant of marriage with him. I feel like this is a dichotomy. I should have never married him, but when I married him we formed a covenant, and he is sanctified because of me and my relationship with Christ. I don't know what would displease God more, to separate (not divorce...I'm not ready for that and separation is less frowned upon by God) or to stay in a marriage with this demon-filled man. My daughter is so impressionable. I don't want her seeing our tumultuous relationship as "normal." I don't want her to hate her father, but I don't want her marrying a guy like him....or seeking men like him. Women marry their fathers. I did. I just don't want to displease God any more than I have when I married this man. The only acceptable reasons for divorce in the Bible are abandonment and adultery. He hasn't cheated on me and he sticks around like a sore thumb. I just don't want to displease God, I don't want to bring more judgment upon myself, and I don't want Violet to think this man is a peachy guy.

THANK JESUS! MY HUSBAND WENT INTO THE PROGRAM!!!!!!!!! He went kicking and screaming, but he went you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord!!! That's great news! I pray that he receives the help that he needs through this program and that he has a direct divine encounter with the Lord! I also pray for you and your daughter as well through this process...

Me too Lola. I pray that he gets delivered. Yes, Violet and I need much prayer. I'm going to be a single mom for several months, but praise God, my husband is going to be a good and disciplined man when he gets out of there, I'm believing the Lord for that! Thank you for your continued prayer on my family.