Surprise visit from EX?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surprise visit from EX?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:06 pm

I hope you're not tired of me yet!!! :roflx: Here's another dream concerning my ex that I had a couple months back. Hope you can help. Thanks

I remember being at home (my parent's house) and watching t.v in the family room? The phone rang. It was my sister. As I picked up the phone, I wondered what she wanted. She said, "How are you?" I said, "I'm fine, what's going on?" She said, "I just got through talking to 'B' (my ex)...He wanted me to tell you that he's outside waiting for you." (as in outside of the house) I WAS SHOCKED!! what? My ex was actually at my parents house? I really didn't know how to react since I hadn't seen him in years. I wonder what I would say? How would he look like? so many questions to be asked! I decided to walk to the front door because I knew that my ex probably didn't want my mother to answer the door (anyone else getting inbetween our direct talking; being in our business.) I guess I just wanted to talk to him too to get it over with before anyone else saw him at the door and animosity arose. As I walked into the living room, I remember looking at our front window and seeing a maroon colored curtain (the same curtain that's a shower curtain inside of my bathroom) over it. In real life, the curtain is not that color. For some reason, that curtain just "stuck out" to me. I said to myself, "I am not going to look at his face." I opened the door and my ex was standing on our front porch. I remember seeing his face from my peripheral but I would only stare at his feet. I noticed that he had on a blue shirt and his shoes were "dressy shoes" (ie: like the kind you would wear with a suit or nice outfit); they were brown and newly shined.
Background: a couple of months after this dream, my mom ran into my ex and it was a surprise when she called me on the phone and told me! I think this dream has more to it though.
any ideas? :rocking:
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surprise visit from EX?

Post by Dreamer on Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:46 am

I will never get tired of YOU, flower

But I am going to pray about this, trust me I know about ex's, in a dream LOL

Dreamer flower

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:30 am

Me either, we love you Desiree! Not sure what that means but will pray with you.

Love in Christ,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:52 am

thank you both Connie and Dreamer (lol to what you said!!)...I appreciate the love!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top