Was praying and spat out a small live snake.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was praying and spat out a small live snake.

Post by  on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:10 am

Did a private but intensive prayer programme before i slept when i slept i dreamt i was praying and dring my prayer a live small snake cameout of my mouth woke up feeling victorious.

I also dreamt i was loosing my hair and someone took me out to redo it. IRL i have a totally different hair do and no intention of changing it now.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was praying and spat out a small live snake.

Post by HadassahHope on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:13 pm

I believe that God wants you to know your authority in him in a new way. I believe he's saying to you that you have authority over any demonic influence or curses that have held you captive. Even generational ones. That you can use the name of Jesus over your own self and the devil will flee. I believe even mind sets negativity. I believe as you begin to cast these off of yourself that you will be so free that you will be able to walk into a room and demons attached to people will know that you know your authority in Christ and will leave before you even open your mouth.

I believe the losing of your hair and a new hair do is that I believe God is going to show you in a new way how to move under his annointing. I believe man has tried to have you conform to the way they believe God moves. More regimented way and he's going to give you a whole new way and it's going to suit you better then anything man has placed on you. God's going to move mightily as you are obedient to how he tells you and shows you what He wants to move through you.
Bless you.

HadassahHope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:38 pm

I believe that what might have not be right with you on the inside was dealt with in that dream. Although you are a Christian there was something the Lord needed to clean. As for the hair do...RESTORATION of the mind---which could be thoughts or the way of thinking.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:59 pm

Thanks Hadassah, Unaday you hit it right on, thats exactly what i believed i just needed confirmation. A lot has changed over the last few days.

And i do believe i was delivered of some stuff that has bothered me for a while.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:51 am

Hello Temi, I believe the "snake" is something you were set free from recently. God is showing you and encouraging you that although the enemy may not want you to "know" it, and although he may have tried recently to deceive you into believing you were not FREE, you are in fact free, for whom the Son sets free is free indeed! (John 8:36, "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.")

Also, hair many times in dreams represents "glory". Scripturally hair is a symbol for glory and sometimes strength. You were allowing "loosening" the hair -- which to me is allowing some things to be loosened and undone, and removed from you life, and were allowing it to be completely redone. That reminds me of the scripture that as we look into the Word of God, we are changed into its image from glory to glory. (2 Corinthians 3:18, "But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.") The glass being spoken of here is the Word of God. The Word of God is being compared to a mirror, that as you look into this mirror, you change into the image of God that you see there.

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:35 pm

Thanks alot Sandra, my dreams are becoming more positive aren't they flower .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:44 pm

Amen Temi!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top