Jorbyn, baptist vision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jorbyn, baptist vision

Post by Cazaam on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:39 am

Recently i was attending the baptism of a friend. During which, I am convinced i received a vision from Him. Even as my eyes were open, all i could see was, on a sort of scroll or papyrus like background the word 'Jorbyn'. very clear and ... centered if you will. Above this and slightly to the right, was the word Jordan, although the 'A' was constantly swapping for a 'Y', as if correcting a mistake or looking at a variation. Personally i don't think that the background is of any significance, but who knows but Him?

I do know that The Jordan river was a place of Baptism in Biblical times

Thank you in advance for your help and support, god bless

-C

Cazaam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jorbyn, baptist vision

Post by Christa on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:22 pm

Hi C...What a cool vision. You know what stood out to me, was that there were two name changes in a way. If you flip the "b" in Jorbyn, it's Jordyn. If you take the "A" our of Jordan, replacing it with "y," it's Jordyn too.

Many times, in biblical times, God would change names, when their spirit changed from a self-serving spirit to a God-serving spirit. One of the greatest name changes was from Saul to Paul. That was just a one letter swap too.

I think God was just trying to bless you and show you how wonderful and powerful He is. He even showed you that you have a gift of seeing visions! We've all dreamed dreams, but we haven't all seen visions.

I think maybe you should look up the name Jordyn in a Christian name dictionary and find out what it means.

I found some info for you on babynamer.com:

Meaning:
Its source is Yarden, a Hebrew name meaning "Flowing down."
Narrative: In Christian countries,
this name has traditionally been given to children baptized with water
from the Jordan River in the Holy Land.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazaam on Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Thank you.

After a bit of research, I've found that generally, the name will be spelt 'Jordan' for boys, and 'Jordyn' for girls.

Perhaps Jorbyn is a name, but the 'Y' can be switched for an 'A' depending on the gender of the person.

Cazaam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Cool. That was a really awesome vision too! I've heard with visions, a lot of times they do come as visible words on things like banners, scrolls, or just words moving from left to right across your forehead (like behind your forehead where your eyes can see....hard to explain). I haven't had any of these word visions. Maybe ask God for more of them as well as more revelation about this vision you had if you still have questions. May God bless you and accelerate your gifting!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top