DREAMED OF SAME GUY AGAIN.......RECURRING PERSON IN THE DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAMED OF SAME GUY AGAIN.......RECURRING PERSON IN THE DREAM

Post by dreamer247 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:51 pm

I DREAMED OF THE SAME GUY I HAVE HAD DREAMS ABOUT SINCE 2006 IN THE DREAM I WAS STANDING OUTSIDE OF HIS HOUSE NOT THE ONE HE IS LIVING IN NOW BUT ANOTHER HOUSE. HIS DAUGHTERS MOTHER PULLED UP AND HE CAME OUT TO GET HIS DAUGHTER OUT OF THE CAR. I WAS STANDING THERE TALKING WITH MY SONS FRIEND AND THE DAUGHTERS MOTHER GOT OUT OF THE CAR AND BEGAN TALKING TO MY SONS FRIEND AND I WALKED OFF. THE DAUGHTERS MOTHER FOLLOWED ME AND BEGAN TALKING TO ME ABOUT THIS GUY AND SHE ASKED ME WELL DID YOU ALL FINALLY BREAK UP AND I TOLD HER BY LOOKING HER STRAIGHT IN THE EYE HE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME. I SAID IT WITH SUCH AUTHORITY IN THE DREAM THAT IT SHOOK ME IN MY SLEEP. SHE SAID I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN ABOUT YOU. THEN SHE WALKED AWAY AND DROVE OFF. THIS HAS BOTHERED ME ALL DAY BECAUSE I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET AWAY FROM HIM HE WILL GO FOR A SHORT PERIOD BUT HE NEVER LISTENS TO ME. :huh:

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAMED OF SAME GUY AGAIN.......RECURRING PERSON IN THE DREAM

Post by Christa on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Hi there,

Can you tell us more about this guy. Do you know him well in real life? If you do, what's the story on him? Is he always a good guy in your dreams? Does he have a face in your dreams? How does he make you feel in your dreams? Is he a "presence" or does he have an actual physical body in your dreams? Are there any more constants in your recurring dreams other than him, for instance, does the dream always take place in front of his house? You're probably going to keep having this dream until you figure out what he represents. Recurring dreams come until change occurs in whatever area in your life it's representing. Once you change, for good, that area of your life, you most likely won't have the dream anymore. Personally, I can't stand recurring dreams....I always try to figure them out immediately because they bug me to the core. :banghead:

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top