A vivid dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A vivid dream

Post by HadassahHope on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:38 pm

Hi there, I have recently had God's Holy Spirit calling me back to Jesus. I walked away for about 7 years. I have been convicted and have been repenting and the only way to describe it is that I am desperate for more of God. Since I was little I believed that the Holy spirit is able to perform signs and wonders through me just like he did in the days of pentecost. I have even laid hands on the dead. I have felt the Holy Spirit so thick in my home lately and people are being affected when they walk in. I have been asking God for encouters with him. Last night I prayed for a visit with angels because the day before I snapped a photo of the Holy Spirit in my home that took the shape of a dove. I'm a photographer and have been feeling the Holy Spirit say to me to do a series called Signs and Wonders. the other day I saw smoke coming out of a flamless candle I have and I felt to take pictures. in the pictures there is a dove and the candle is glowing though it wasn't turned on.
So I went to bed last night asking for an angelic encounter. right before I went to bed I felt the briush of wings up against my arm.
I dream't this It all took place in my room. I saw about fifty angles all in the air and on the floor to the side of my bed their was three huge bundles of roses the ones in the middle were a brilliant yellow and the two bunches on the sides were dark red. They were long and lots of them then I saw Jesus step out in the middle of the angels and pose almost and I had my camera and took pictures and there were some demons and it was if there was a battle going on but I had no fear and the angels were overtaking the demons and I kept hearing in my mind Jesus is coming right before he showed himself for the picture. and then it was like the dream was over but I was showing my many pictures to unbelievers with such a bold excitement.

HadassahHope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A vivid dream

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:50 pm

woah, that is awesome!

All I can say is that you are going to "capture" the supernatural and God is going to use it as a tool to bring many to Him! What a great dream!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HadassahHope on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Anyone who would like to see the first pictures I have gotten in my series feel free to email me at learningtodance@live.ca and I will be happy to send them to you.

HadassahHope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top