Another Strange Dream...any thoughts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Strange Dream...any thoughts?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:48 pm

I had this dream earlier this year, but I would still like some thoughts on it:

Had a dream where my ex's ex-girlfriend (yes her again-lol) walked into the ladies restroom and I walked in behind her. She was in a stall on my left and I was right beside her (the only thing that was separating us(the divider) was a maroon colored curtain-looking exactly like the linen shower curtain in my bathroom at my parents' home). At one point my ex's girlfriend resembled my ex and I could see his profile/silhouette but I know that he knew I was there but I just didn't want to "pull the curtain back". I remember relieving myself alot! (doing #1-lol). The entire stall and scenery of the restroom was white. First my ex/ex's girlfriend walked out her side of the stall and "washed her hands" at the white sink. She had on white and she was pregnant (she looked as though she was due any moment!) (In real life, at the time of this dream, my ex's ex was pregnant but I didn't know how far along she was) I remember she was facing me, telling me about "being pregnant by my ex" (which in real life didn't happen). I just felt uneasy about what she was telling me (like: why is she telling me this information?) she then told me that I was pregnant by my ex too! I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it. As I looked down at my stomach and felt my abdomen, I remember feeling the beginnings of a small egg and was shocked!!! How did this happen? I didn't even have sex with him?!! I just kept thinking: How could this be? I felt like a "mary" when the Lord impregnated her with Jesus! I went home feeling a little "icky" (ie: melonchaly and disappointed) How was I going to tell my parents that I was pregnant out of wedlock without doing anything?! I remember thinking about everyone else who had a baby that I was close too and their parents being disappointed at their choice. I felt sick to my stomach and in disbelief. I went to lie down on my black bed that's in my parent's house. As everyone gathered around in the room, I just felt like I couldn't tell anyone about what happened. What was I going to do?

Background: about a couple months later after having this dream, I spoke to my ex's ex at church. It was funny because it seemed like the scenery was the same. She just began speaking about how my ex still loves her and how they're still really close. She had just had her baby as well. The whole time she was talking I just felt like she wasn't telling the truth as she tried to convince me and make me feel badly about what my ex did to me. I just didn't trust what she said as the truth and I immediately thought there was a hidden agenda.
thanks for listening you all. I really, really love you all!
desiree flower

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Strange Dream...any thoughts?

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:17 pm

in your dream she said something to you that convinced you that you did something to be ashamed of. in real life did she make you feel the same way? She said some things that made you feel icky right? i think thats what it was about..
just my thoughts,
love ya girlie!
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:28 pm

HEY DAPHANIE!!! I just love seeing your avatar knowing that you're there!! lol!
Not really ashamed but more (like feeling in other dreams) "Like I don't belong" (out of place)/unimportant in a way. When she was talking I felt like she was hiding information (maybe I'm reading too deep into it) but in her eyes she looked (I'm gonna just say it)..."jealous". To me, I get this impression that she's a "very territorial female" if you know what I mean. She just really tried to make me feel like I was inadequate as a girlfriend compared to her. Again, I don't know. As always, thanks a million.
eternal smooches to you always kiss :roflx:
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top