Pregnant with no husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pregnant with no husband

Post by adonaigirl2000 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:25 am

Hello,

I praise God for finding this site. I also hope to grow through this site. I've had dreams and visions in the past that have been manifested, but this time round other people are having similar dreams about me and it's a disturbing one.
I have 3 friends and one aunt dream that I was very pregnant(this I know is the birth or beginning of something new) One of my friends saw that it was a girl and one of them had a date in January 2010.
The only dilemma with this dream is that I was pregnant but I'm not married or even close(i.e. I currently do not have a boyfriend or fiancee, but do desire to be married). I'm totally against fornication.
In the dreams, I was ashamed about it because it was out of wedlock and I got kicked out of church. They all encouraged me(in the dream) not to have an abortion because all things are possible with God.
Sorry, for the lack of flow, but I'm trying to piece it all together.
Thank you in advance for your interpretations.
Blessings to you all.
Adonaigirl

adonaigirl2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pregnant with no husband

Post by unaday* on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am

Whatever the Lord may birth out of you may not be accepted by 'your church body' therefore the 'thing' that you birth may not have a 'covering' (husband represents a covering). But whatever it is - it is worth keeping ...and God will get the glory.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by adonaigirl2000 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:03 am

Thank you for your interpretation. It helps alot. I'm still scared of what it might turn out to be, but if it's God's will, then so be it. I will keep you posted on the manifestation.

adonaigirl2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top