People from the past

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People from the past

Post by pryrgirl on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:54 am

I have had two dreams in two nights. I have recently joined an intercessory prayer team and have praying a lot for the people of the church. However I live in a different state than I have my whole life. These are old friends, a old boyfriend and a friend from elementary school. Not sure if it means anything.....?

First dream-I was riding someone's motorcycle (my husband has one) and I was just taking it for a ride. Then I was walking up to a building and kind of running as if to hide. I walked in and there was a door, walked through then another door, then another. At the last door, there was a wooden shelf in front of me and a rubber hammer attached to a rope or something just dangling there. I held it then saw a white curtain and hid. My old boyfriend came in and was looking for me, I was afraid. A bald man next to me of great strength was sitting next to me saying he had me (like protection) I thought it was my husband but he's not bald. Anyway, the old boyfriend came in and sat next to me on the other side. They talked, he laughed and then he left.
Notes: this is someone from soooo long ago. The relationship was very abusive.

Second dream-I am at a house and a woman is telling me how I can paint the walls. I see another wall and she says I should wallpaper it. But the wallpaper was all these little yellow circles. Hundreds of them from the top to the bottom in perfect order. I said I can't do that but my husband can. He could do that! Then a old friend from the fifth grade said he would do it for me. When the walls were done, the wallpaper wall was a bunch of squares. It was like little squares of tissue paper. He was sitting on the couch and I was at the counter on my laptop. I thanked him for helping! Then when I looked, the paper was coming away from the wall. So I went to push it down and noticed another one coming away, then another, then another. I thought why are these tissue paper thin? I was trying to figure out how to thank him and a woman (whom I could not see) came in and sat next to him and he said "you don't need to thank me".

A few weeks ago I had dreamt of an old house, a nephew of mine who passed away four years ago was there talking with me. My hsuband, my sister and mom were there too. Then a old roommate of mine showed up.

pryrgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People from the past

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:26 pm

First Dream:

Does this past occurence ever haunt you? Do you think about ever so often?

This is what I see, thus far, in this dream:

You are walking through something (perhaps difficult because of nature of dream)
You are running and hiding from something or someone(could be past or even maybe present)

You are fearful

Good News: You are protected

The Bald Man could be symbolic of God's Divine Intervention

Perhaps Gods want to heal the hurt you experienced through this relationship. He doesn't want it to haunt you any more. He wants to take it completely out of your remembrance.

Perhaps you are in need of inner healing. Sometimes when we have dreams about things or people in the past, it could be symbolic of unresolved issues from the situation or from the relationship.

Search your heart. As you search, I know God will open your eyes and give you revelation regarding this dream.

I hope and pray that my viewpoint will help you in some way.

God Bless You! I do believe this is a very positive dream!

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Dream of old house:

Again, dreams about things and people of your past are usually symbolic of issues pending from your past.
It seems as if the Lord wants you to find Peace with these situations or relationships.

When you moved out of state, did you bring back any painful memories?

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:46 pm

What was your relationship with your nephew, old roommate, and fifth grade friend like? Were they good, healthy relationships or were they like the relationship you had with your old boyfriend?

Do you remember what your nephew was saying to you in the dream. This would be most helpful, if you remember?
Dreams about people who have passed away sometimes, but not always, are symbolic of some type of generational issue/curse?

This is a lot to pray and think about.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pryrgirl on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:36 am

My relationship with my nephew was good! He was born when I was just 14 so he was like a little brother. However, he died a traumatic death. He was tortured for 4 hours before he died. I can't remember what he said to me. (unfortunately)
My old roommate ended up turning on me out of jealousy and she was a heavy drinker (I used to be too)
The 5th grade friend is someone I rarely have ever thought about however his dad died then and he went through a lot of hardships. I live in FL now and I thought this is where he moved with his mom long time ago.

Thank you and I will pray about this stuff. Maybe I think of the old relationship (boyfriend)more than I think. I thought I was over it, but sometimes it comes up in conversation.

pryrgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:07 pm

God Bless you precious one!

Your response touched my heart deeply. I do believe your dreams are about the need in your life for inner healing. These relationships all seem to have trauma involved in some way. I do see the need for inner healing. God wants to remove those painful memories from your heart that perhaps continue to haunt you from time to time.

May God grant you peace, deliverance and freedom from any painful memories.

Blessing Precious One!

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top