High heeled shoes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

High heeled shoes

Post by reepromotions on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:58 am

I dreamt that I went into a shop; I saw this beautiful white satin with black design prints high heeled shoe. I took the shoe and I tried it on, it was beautiful but it was too high for me. The shop owner gave the other one of which he chopped the heel to make it a bit shorter so that I can buy them but I told him I don't want a chopped heel shoe. I ended up not buying the high heeled shoe but I was admiring it.

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: High heeled shoes

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:26 am

I think this dream shows that you have a high regard for yourself and what you want in your life. You don't want some imitation of the real thing, you want the real thing! You admire something that you would like very much and you are content to admire it.

I feel like this has to do with your future calling. The high heel speaks of it being a "high" calling and the black and white pattern represents justice to me. I feel like the Lord is showing you that the calling you will walk in will be a very beautiful one and it will fit you/your personality perfectly. You had the discernment in the dream to realize that you couldn't wear the shoe now and you weren't going to accept a counterfit calling. This is a very positive dream and to me speaks of what God has up ahead for you and if you wait on Him you will have that beautiful shoe and in the right timing it won't be "too high" :)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:05 pm

sunshine2 wrote:I think this dream shows that you have a high regard for yourself and what you want in your life. You don't want some imitation of the real thing, you want the real thing! You admire something that you would like very much and you are content to admire it.

I feel like this has to do with your future calling. The high heel speaks of it being a "high" calling and the black and white pattern represents justice to me. I feel like the Lord is showing you that the calling you will walk in will be a very beautiful one and it will fit you/your personality perfectly. You had the discernment in the dream to realize that you couldn't wear the shoe now and you weren't going to accept a counterfit calling. This is a very positive dream and to me speaks of what God has up ahead for you and if you wait on Him you will have that beautiful shoe and in the right timing it won't be "too high" :)

This is right Sunshine,

Reep do you see a co-relation with the interpretations you got from your post a bout "Dasmascus"

I suppose

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:00 pm

When I think of high heels, I always think about "sexiness" and just being confident/strutting your stuff! You admired the high heels but they were just too high for you, yet you didn't want the chopped heel on your shoe (its like you didn't want to settle for less--which is excellent!) Even in your confidence that you carry, do you still somewhat feel "undeserving"? Why didn't you purchase the heels? Did you feel they were too pricy for you? Too high? Too much style that people might say negative things towards you?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reepromotions on Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:04 am

Praise the Lord,

Sunshine 2 - Thanks for the interpretation; my spirit is agreement with your interpretation. Next month I'm looking forward to enrolling at the Bible School, I think that is my calling. I'm very excited and feel priviledged about it.

Peodhis - Thank you, you are definitely right on point I can see the co-relation with my "Damascus" dream.

Desiree - Thank you, I didn't purchase the heels because although they were the perfect style but I thought I would be uncomfortable walking with them. And that time I was not thinking about what people might say, I was thinking more like I want them but they must be comfortable to walk with but when the shop owner chopped them I didn't like the chopped ones. In real life, I sometimes feel that I don't deserve some of the bad things that have happened in my life but I believe God is sharpening me for better things in my life. I will pray on what you have just said. God bless you.

praying praiseGod

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:26 am

Scratch Chin hmmm i think tha lord hasa pair of nu shoes 4 u 2 walk in,but ur not quite ready 4 them yet,,u kno that,,but wen someone trys 2 make them fitt by short cutting them,,,ie;''short cut'' u dont want them/it,,,u want the real thing,, :clap: thumbs flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:05 pm

Sunshine,Desiree and Dreamster thank you all. Our sister just need to walk in the calling.

peter.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:57 am

may i add...you also desire to be perfected in your calling..and because of that you are willing to study to show yourself approve. i think that you also donot want to take on certain responsiblities as yet, as you feel you are not quite yet ready for them, but you are willing to be molded and shaped by the holyspirit while he takes you to your higher calling in Jesus christ

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top