at the movies, yellow CAR TURNED INTO A LION...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

at the movies, yellow CAR TURNED INTO A LION...

Post by shaymcc on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:11 am

I was going to the movies with my boyfriends 2 kids and i met some of my family members. when we entered the theatre the movie was playing but all the seats where turned backwards, i turned the seats around so we could watch the movie.. after the movie was over i was taking the kids back to theier father and in order for me to get to his house, i had to climb a ladder and cross a bridge.. the kids climbed the ladder before me(it was dark and it was like i was below street level, other people where there and i could not see them) there was a small gate that the kids entered through but when i climbed the ladder i got scared because the foundation was not stable so i turn around and said i will go another way. this time i driving a yellow corvette pulled up on the street and got out..i could actually see my self walking confidently, on the way back to the car, there was another yellow corvette with a creme stripe down the side, there was a man leaning against the car,smiling and waiting on me..it scared me and i was thinking, why is this man standing by my car. i apologized to him and told him that i thought that was my boyfriends car but i see that it is different because of the stripe. and then legs appeared on my car where the wheels are normally and the car walked to me and i got in it and left. the last part of the dream i was on the couch sleep and i heard a knock and the door, i looked out the window in it was a old wrecked green taurus.. i asked who it was it was my boyfriend (now ex) smiling!

shaymcc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: at the movies, yellow CAR TURNED INTO A LION...

Post by usemeLord on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:14 am

How is your boyfriends walk with God? Is he on a sure foundation?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shaymcc on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:12 am

usemeLord wrote:How is your boyfriends walk with God? Is he on a sure foundation?

im unforsure...i know he attends church...

shaymcc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:05 am

When the car grew legs did it turn into a lion?

From the symbolism in this dream it seems like your boyfriend is not a good thing for you. YOu try to get to him but there is a shaky ladder and shaky bridge? This only speaks of unsafe things. So you try to go in your car but once you get out of your car and head for your boyfriend's you realize you can't get in it. So your car walks back to you. If you car was indeed a lion then that would represent the Lord to me. This seems like the Lord telling you that you need to be with Him at the moment. This boyfriend seems like a dangerous path.....

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:55 pm

The guy with the convertible that looks like your boyfriend's corvette made me think: Are you attracting the same type of guys? Does your boyfriend try to impress you in anyway--or is he image conscious?

It seems like your a secure person--maybe even confident in your spiritual walk but there are some distractions in the way? Don't allow anything to distract you from your visions in life (no matter how good it seems).

what seemed strange to me were the seats at the theatre being turned around: why was that? Even a normal setting it seems like things are out of place (could this be true in your current relationship with your boyfriend and his family--some things just aren't right?) In order for you to enjoy your movie, YOU had to make steps to make things feel right again. Do you do this IRL, make more of an effort than those around you?

there was a small gate that the kids entered through but when i climbed the ladder i got scared because the foundation was not stable so i turn around and said i will go another way.

you had to "climb a ladder and cross a bridge", does it seem like there are hills for you to climb so to speak and big decisions that you have to make that you're kind of worried/nervous about? Its like you're trying to do what everyone else is doing but you don't necessarily feel comfortable about it and choose to do it another way instead because of fear? What are you overly concerned about? If the children made it through, why couldn't you? Stop doubting yourself and your abilities--trust in God and allow him to protect you!

Please pray on what I've said, make sure it attests to your spirit
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shaymcc on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:19 am

[quote="Desiree (Starpop)"]The guy with the convertible that looks like your boyfriend's corvette made me think: Are you attracting the same type of guys? Does your boyfriend try to impress you in anyway--or is he image conscious?

It seems like your a secure person--maybe even confident in your spiritual walk but there are some distractions in the way? you're right Don't allow anything to distract you from your visions in life (no matter how good it seems).

what seemed strange to me were the seats at the theatre being turned around: why was that? Even a normal setting it seems like things are out of place (could this be true in your current relationship with your boyfriend and his family--some things just aren't right?) In order for you to enjoy your movie, YOU had to make steps to make things feel right again. Do you do this IRL, make more of an effort than those around you? YES!!!!!!!!

you had to "climb a ladder and cross a bridge", does it seem like there are hills for you to climb so to speak and big decisions that you have to make that you're kind of worried/nervous about? Its like you're trying to do what everyone else is doing but you don't necessarily feel comfortable about it and choose to do it another way instead because of fear? What are you overly concerned about? If the children made it through, why couldn't you? Stop doubting yourself and your abilities--trust in God and allow him to protect you!

THANK YOU SOOOOO HELPFUL!!!
Please pray on what I've said, make sure it attests to your spirit
desiree

shaymcc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top