frenc swimming championship and a love declaration

View previous topic View next topic Go down

frenc swimming championship and a love declaration

Post by Nina on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Hi everybody,
I opened a door and went in a public pool. the water was very deep. I and some people were dressed with orange and white swimming suit. We were the french champion league. there was a huge window glass i could see outside planes. They were landing? One was landing in a strange way like moving the plane vertically and bck to horizontal. The water was also behind that window very high deep and blue. I said to one of my team. You have to be crazy to go into that water and I opened the door and left.
Then i see myself in my leaving room and seat on my couch. i see next to me my little beige armchair. Someone wrote on it and I recongnize my sister's handwriting. Its wriiten. "I love you, I love you so much words can not describe how much I desperetaly love you I looooooooooooooooooooooooove you so so so much! While I was reading that I was mad my sisiter wrote a love declaration on the couch to her boyfriend. I woke up.
Thank you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: frenc swimming championship and a love declaration

Post by Christa on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:21 pm

I don't know if you're aware of this, but a French man died today because Madonna's stage set collapsed. Maybe you were prophesying that?! Maybe those "love" words came from the heart of one of their loved ones.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:57 pm

hi, I don't understand christa

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:00 pm

Hi Nina. Cute kids by the way! :smile: I read online that there was a man in France that died today, 7-16-09. He was part of the crew working near the stage where the singer, "Madonna" is performing on Sunday. The stage collapsed and killed one man and injured 7 men. I'm sure that the loved ones (friends and family) of that man are so sad and hurt right now. It seemed like your dream may have resembled that tragedy that happened today. Maybe you felt the pain for the man's loved ones while you were dreaming. Maybe you have a prophetic spiritual gifting.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:58 am

Thank you for the kids :) they are so funny and exhaust me sometimes but so happy to have them.
to go back to the dream well when I read the dream i don't see any clue about what happened. I read the news by the way it's sad. I'm always touched! I will think about what you say thank you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:49 am

Hi I was thinking about the dream again. I'm french living in french, french swimming championship. its seems that to be in a championship you need to best at speeds, skills etc....
swimming = at ease in water ( Spirit)? Maybe one of those elected to do things in France for God. I don't know if i'm clear. The fact that i'm afraid and get out the room full and deep pf water is that I don't trust on my self or the call that is given to me . The love declaration on the couch is the Lord showing me love and rest that he is with me.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top