Knitting a tea cosy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knitting a tea cosy

Post by GoldenEagle on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Now, before I tell you this dream I need to say I am not what is referred to as a domestic goddess - I cook, I occasionally bake and I often clean but there are some things I don't do, like knit. So recently I dreamed I was knitting a tea cosy for my mother (nobody would be using a tea cosy in my family - we just dunkt he bags in the mugs). It had to keep her little brown tea pot warm, and it had to be reddish brown on the bottom and pink on top. I saw myself casting of quite clearly, but only the second row I was dropping astitches. In my dream I knew how to fix this, and in real life I wouldn't have a clue!

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Knitting a tea cosy

Post by Christa on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:04 pm

My opinion of your dream: You, like no other, knows how to comfort your mom. You know the right things to say to her and how to fix situations with a delicate, old-fashioned touch. I don't know the strength of your relationship with your mom, but maybe she needs some comforting words or quality time with you. It seems like you may not know it, but you might have that special touch when it comes to your mom to just make everything better.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:24 am

Actually, you are right on the money. My Mum's beloved cousin was buried this morning, and she's very cut up about it.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:13 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. God bless you and your mom during this sad time. Glad I could help.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top