More dream symbols in the future?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More dream symbols in the future?

Post by Christa on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if Mia can add some colors and more symbols to her dream dictionary. I use that dream dictionary a lot because I trust it. Can anyone tell me of maybe a dream dictionary book I can buy that's Christian based? I don't mind writing my dreams down to help get answers, but I'd rather save the prophetic dreams for the forums so that the manifestation will come through for God's glory....know what I mean? I don't want to use a non-Christian dream dictionary, but I would like to have more dream dictionary content to pick and sort through when i'm trying to figure out my dreams. Anyhow, thanks!

Christa

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More dream symbols in the future?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:36 pm

Well Christa
The dream symbol dictionary is just used as a foundation for helping to figure out our dreams (and its general based on the fact that many may have similar symbols in their dreams-ie: babies, cars, etc). On this site we look to the bible as our standard and we use the holy ghost as our guide in helping us to determine interpretations. I found it to be helpful when you look at the entire context of the dream for a meaning instead of disecting each dream piece by piece using symbols (doing it that way most often times than not bring inaccuracy in interpretations). I encourage you to pray before interpreting someone's dream and let God show you what a dream may mean. Afterall, God knows all things and he knows the meaning behind every dream!

God bless you and I appreciate your help on this site
desiree

p.s. I don't know if Mia will be updating the site anytime soon, but just use what is offered and let God take it from there!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Okey dokey.....thanks for the response Desiree. I'll take your advice and make prayer the first thing I do for dreams.

Blessings,

Christa

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top