Body in Freezer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Body in Freezer

Post by warrior2 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:47 pm

I wondering if you can help me with the interpretation, I heard this snorring noise and I recognised the sound, it sound just like my son when he snores. I traced the noise to the deep freezer which is six foot long in length. I opened up the lid and starting going through the items that were on the top, and I felt this person, it warm and the next minute, my son sat up smiling with a pie in his hand and he looked different in countenance.

Can you advise

He has been sliding in his walk since going to Uni, he starts third year in Sept and graduates next year.

I think this could be related some how.

Thanks

Last edited by warrior2 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

warrior2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Body in Freezer

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:24 pm

Warrior2, in what way was your son's countenance different? That could be significant.

To me your son being in the freezer is not a good symbol. A person cannot physically survive in a freezer. This is a very dangerous place for your son to be. Based on what you've shared above about your son, it sure seems to have to do with his spiritual walk. This dream appears to be showing that he's not just growing "cold", he's living in the freezer -- the danger zone! In fact, he's sleeping in there because you heard the snoring. So, he's sleeping spiritually speaking, and it's causing him not to just grow cold, but to live in the danger zone. Also, he was eating a pie. That's junk food. In dreams, when I see food, I know that it is most likely symbolic of spiritual nourishment. Here, your son is not eating what the Word of God would refer to as "meat" or even "milk", but rather he's eating spiritual junk food. That makes me question what he has been "feeding" on spiritually speaking, if anything at all. Of course, spiritual food is the Word of God. You mentioned that he is sliding back in his walk recently. Sure looks like this dream is a confirmation of that. Don't be discouraged. Anything can be changed through prayer. Nothing is impossible with God. I would take this as a simple call to prayer and know that as long as your son is living on the earth it can all turn around! Just some thoughts...Blessings!

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Sandra P....I got the same feeling about him being in the freezer, red flags went up.

Warrior 2 - Is your son involved with a girl over there? Also, there's a drug out there that has a nickname called "ice" it's a methamphetamine that makes a user have a doughy (like biscuit dough) complexion (in reference to the freezer and to his countenance). It's very addictive. Many people die from addictions to this drug because they don't realize they're getting dehydrated....they stay awake for days and then crash for days. A lot of college kids do this when they're cramming for finals and they want to stay awake. Not only do they have doughy complexions, but they're really irritable, they pick at themselves or bite their fingernails down really far. Their teeth eventually go rotten too. I had a friend who started that stuff in college and continued to use it to lose weight or to work long overtime hours. This is one of the nastiest drugs out there because it makes you think your wonderwoman or superman.

When you said, "pie" I automatically thought he's getting his piece of the pie. Cherry pie is a sexual symbol sung in secular songs in reference to a young lady. This is my opinion only, but the theme, "Sex, Drugs, and Rock-N-Roll" came to mind when I read about your dream. If he is having a drug problem....for sure, he needs to be delivered from the spirit of control (it affects the crown of the head). There are probably many other demons that are attaching too. Bind satan for your son, plead the blood of Jesus over him, cast off the spirit of control, and ask God to send His angels to protect him and to trip him up when he starts to head the wrong way. Ask God to shut the doors on these people who are leading him the wrong way and to open the doors to Christian influences to be put in his path. God bless you, I hope this helps sister, I'll be praying for your son too.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior2 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:22 am

Hi there thanks for the interpretation but I just want to say my son is not into drugs, I definitely know that, although he lives in a dig in Oxford, none of his friends are into drugs, he works to earn money at a top store in the UK as well as go to Uni, he is very particular about his looks and has the most perfect teeth and good looks. He is also a sportsmen and comes home on the weekend to play cricket so the drugs I don't believe is him, but you mentioned cherry pie, he has been friends with a girl for 9 months not dating but does like her but she was a christian but fallen away abit, not going to church reguarly or reading the word. My son has not had a girlfried before. Also he is heading for the honor role with his exams so I know he is not. With regard to junk food (pie) you right he watches a lot of sport and TV when he has the time and he doesn't read the word and goes to church twice a month.

I personally fee that he had been cold spirtually, and when I felt his body it was warm and his coutenance was full of life and healthy looking accept for the pie

warrior2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:20 am

Sounds like your son in asleep spiritually at this time HOWEVER God is perserving him....(when you freeze something you do so to preserve it)
You have nothing to worry about...his day of restoration is coming.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top