ship or boat trip

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ship or boat trip

Post by masgogo on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:42 pm

Hey guys how have you all been. I am back again yet with another one, this time i was cruising in this ship, then for some reason it stopped so i decided to jump into the water and had a swim. the weather was beautiful, then all of a sudden the boat started moving, i held onto the side, to something like a life support u know that round floating thing, n way i held on to it and here i am thinking i might be eaten by sharks of anything, the water was blue in colour. as we sailed i was not afraid from some reason i was juss enjoying the ride, but as we were about to get to the shore, the water was a bit black in colour and was wavey. Then all of a sudden the ship just stopped you know like emergency brake on the shore. I remember jumping to the sand and juss saying oh what a landing.

The ship was white and blue in colour...

Help anyone

masgogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ship or boat trip

Post by GoldenEagle on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:49 pm

White stands for purity, and blue in my own church tradition is the colour that represents the Holy Spirit.

I believe the ship represents the Church, or the body of believers in you rlife, and the water and its various changes the spititual climate you are in. That you jumped out and swam in the water is just beautiful - and you were provided with a raft, ie your needs were met and you were protected, even when the water was not so pleasant.

Suddenly hitting the shore... could that eb suddenly comign to the destination you are all heading to?

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:08 pm

Suddenly hitting the shore... could that eb suddenly comign to the destination you are all heading to?

Maybe like the promised land

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by masgogo on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:23 am

Hey goldeneagle and trueflight, thank u so much for your response. I believe that God is getting ready to things in my life.

tHANK YOU
God bless u.

masgogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top