Last edited by butterfly on Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ..............

Post by Christa on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:12 pm

I looked up symbols on Mia's Dream dictionary, and here's what I came up with:

shopping area- Food for thought, your choice what you buy.
phone call my mom- intercession, invasion of privacy (man trying to listen in).
faceless woman in yellow- People are often symbolic of places in dreams. Also, What characteristics does that person have or make you feel? This can be a fear of something or fear of a situation
Someone sitting near to me said
"you hear what she is saying"- confirmation? A voice in a dream can be the Holy Spirit, the Father, the Son, an angel or your own spirit.
two year old and two kids- Two or two by two - Jesus sending out the seventy-two, a call to ministry. Babies are frequently a time marker. The age of the baby is a clue as to what the dream is referring to.
ran away- fear, you feel threatened or intimidated.
isolated university- you're in a "school of one." You've entered a place of learning, but not willing to learn (no teachers, no tutors, no students)
couple of work men- intimidated by the work involved.
go up a wall near a roof- Roof: see attic, avoiding confrontation, maintaining peace. Attic: Memories, thoughts, mind, anything pertaining to your mind. covering, protection.
Michael Jackson- Famous person - worldly, could be someone who looks simliar to someone that you know.
garbage disposal- Kitchen Description - stomach, digestive tract, preparation for teaching, heart matters, true motives, note what is spoken: out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.
Michael Jackson held captive and dragged away- The worldy, the things in your life that lead to sin are being dragged away.

My thoughts: Were you called to ministry two years ago, but you've been afraid to pursue it? I think this is a good dream because you got rid of the garbage (garbage disposal and the "worldy" being dragged away). It seems like you're recognizing the things in you that you want to get rid of, but you're still in no hurry to pursue your call to ministry. I may be WAY off, these are my thoughts only. Regardless, walk in boldness sister! Be courageous! God has good plans for you even if they seem scary at first!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum