no lights , disposal plates, mum changing her pot of oil for sweets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

no lights , disposal plates, mum changing her pot of oil for sweets

Post by Nina on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:46 am

Hi I had this dream help please.
I met my mum and her boyfriend nd they invited me to dinner at their house. We arrive in front of their house. There is no light in the stairs. The stairs are old and full of dust. we starting to go up.My mum says"I'm scared" and i said you need to buy a flashlight. We get to the house and they put 2 normal plates fork and knifes for them but they put disposal plate, knife, fork and glass for me. I 'm embarrassed and say Why Do I have a disposal plate? Can i have a plate just like yours? they say yes and go together in the kitchen.While they are in i look through the door and i see a jar that I knew was my mum's. it was full of sweets. And I though I know this jar it was full of oil. She got rid of the oil to put sweets in it. I was sad thinking that she exchange her oil for sweets . and i woke up.
Any thoughts God bless

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no lights , disposal plates, mum changing her pot of oil for sweets

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:43 am

[url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'isa', 'Isaiah', '61', '3', 'KJV')][/url]

Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified

This scripture comes to mind. Does she not have joy anymore? Did she trade it for worldly stuff (sweets)

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:46 am

she left God for a rich guy she sayid shes suffered enough. She broke our relationship and abandonned my sister for a year. It's been hard for me. i was think that the diposable plate is the fact that i feel or they reject me kinda of. If a translate word by word in french 'its plate that can be thrown after use or when you wish" :uhoh:

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:29 am

Well you said she needs a flashlight. Your mom needs the light of God. I would be in continued prayer for her to see the truth and to bring her back to God. We each have to walk out our own salvation. His word cannot come back void to where it is sent (Isaiah 55:11), keep the promises of God for her on your lips, believe in them, trust in God to bring her back.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:03 am

the oil being exchanged for sweets seems to speak of her exchanging her relationship with the Lord and Holy Spirit for something that is very temporal and sweet, but brings no nourishment. This seems like God is giving you a picture of where your mom is in her life. In the dark, away from God. I think it's interesting that they went into the kitchen to get you a "normal" plate. Maybe God is showing you through that that your relationship will be restored but YOU may have to initiate the restoration. Hmmmm... something to think about. Bless you!!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:59 pm

thank you I agree God bless you all

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:58 pm

Sponsored content