black bull falling

View previous topic View next topic Go down

black bull falling

Post by Nina on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:36 am

I saw a black powerful bul runing runing fast and he slipped. His horns and head hurt the ground andthe body drop like a front flip. He was running on the sand. I was watching the scene I pointed my finger and I said Have you seen how that bull dropped then I saw that scene again in replayn and in a slow motion.
any thoughts? Thank you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: black bull falling

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:50 am

Now...I'm not saying that this is a "God told me". But, I looked up "Bull" on the internet encyclopedia and this is what came up:

Bull market (Wikipedia.org)
A bull market tends to be associated with increasing investor confidence, motivating investors to buy in anticipation of future price increases and future capital gains. In describing financial market behavior, the largest group of market participants is often referred to, metaphorically, as a herd. This is especially relevant to participants in bull markets since bulls are herding animals. A bull market is also sometimes described as a bull run. Dow Theory attempts to describe the character of these market movements.
India's Bombay Stock Exchange Index, SENSEX, was in a bull run for almost five years from April 2003 to January 2008 as it increased from 2,900 points to 21,000 points. Another notable and recent bull market was in the 1990s when the U.S. and many other global financial markets rose rapidly

In the context of your dream, it would be showing a bull market is about to fall.l.. Just something to consider while praying for your interpretation...

Last edited by Sandra P on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting a typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:06 am

I agree with Sandra, this seems to be to be speaking about the economy. I don't know if you consider yourself an intercessor, but it seems as if God is giving you some direction for prayer. It's definitely an interesting dream.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:56 pm

wow interesting i was making researches about bull in french and i didn't find anything. Wee looking at the crisis we are nonw it actually agrees with the dream. I can't understand why he dropped on his horns. and how he front flip a bull is so heavy normally?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:30 am

The way things are pictured in dreams sometimes does seem illogical. In scripture, horns symbolize strength. If you do a study throughout scripture (look specifically at Daniel) you will see that symbolism there. Although a bull is a strong animal, and is heavy, God is showing you that its strength falls.

I also think it's interesting that the bull was running on sand. That is not a very firm foundation. Jesus talked about a house built on sand. He said, "Matthew 7:24-27, "Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it." God is showing you in this dream that because this system is not built on the foundation of the Word of God, and God has not been included in it, it will fall. The only way to have a stable economy is to obey the Word of God and to submit to God. Prosperity is spiritual, and it comes from God. When a nation turns its back on God a collapsing economy will be the result. We are going through the same thing here in America. However, we are praying for our nation and that God would heal our land according to 2 Chronicls 7:14. It says, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." This would be a good way for you to pray as well. God has promised that if His people will pray, and turn to Him, He will heal their land. So I do not see this as a negative dream at all. I see it as a simple call to prayer. Prayer changes things. "The effectual, fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." (James 5:16) Hallelujah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:43 am

thank you Sandra I agree with all been said. God bless you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HadassahHope on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:28 pm

I feel maybe you are an intercessor and if not you're about to be. I feel the black bull is a principality either over your city or possibly even country. I believe it's going to go down and That God is going to give you the strategy in intercession to get that bull falling.

HadassahHope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:21 am

thank you haddassah :)

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:30 am

Sponsored content