Pls interpret

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pls interpret

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:00 pm

Can anyone help give any view points on this dream i had?

I am in a laundry room i think. I see the pastors wife (who is also a
pastor/minister) she gives me this notebook, showing me something. We
then leave this laundry room - Looks like it could be in a basement,t
hat's the feeling i get.

We walk into an apartment. It is fully
furnished. I see the Pastor sitting on the carpeted floor. it's a rug.
reddish color, in the living room.
I am talking to the pastor and
sat down on the carpet with him. I show him the notebook and the
pastors wife is doing something, goes in the other room. i talk to him
about what's in the notebook and he says I already know.
So the
pastors wife come's in and for some reason, i'm in a happy mood. I
think i tell the pastors wife, oh he already knows. My mood in all this
is a funny mood, happy. I was laughing a lot with the pastors wife.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pls interpret

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:58 pm

hmmm sounds like the old cleaning garments routine,, lol! um i think the pastas wife may give u something 2 pray about,,not 4 general discussion,,,it kood be foundational as ur in tha basement ,,of the church i assume,,um the red carpet kood indicate sitting on wisdom.there is unity between u all.. :clap: flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:34 am

SisterinChrist, I'm going to give you what came up in my heart before I look at Dreamster's response so that I'm not influenced about it. I believe the laundry is intercessory prayer work -- prayer for your pastor, since this is not your laundry you are cleaning, but seems to be other people's laundry (in this context the pastor's). While praying, you receive some revelation for your pastor, which he also has received, and when you bring it to him he is already aware of it, and you are only confirming. This revelation may come through the pastor's wife, or should could be a symbol. (Possible symbols from a scriptural context: she could be the church --the bride of Christ since the pastor many times is symbolic of Jesus as a shepherd, or she could be the Comforter -- the Holy Spirit since a wife is a nurturer, mother, comforter...) Whatever you bear witness with, would most likely be correct. My opinion -- It seems as though she could represent the Holy Spirit since your interaction is mostly with her and you are laughing with her in the end. I believe there is much victory in this dream and much unity. God is revealing that there is victory over the situations you have been interceding about or will intercede about. Also, your pastor is sitting on a red rug -- that's the blood of Jesus -- the blood of the covenant. In other words, he is seeking God! Very good!

The pastor could even be symbolic. Again, you would know better than I. But, in this context if he is symbolic, I believe he would represent the Lord Jesus. This is something you bring to the Lord that He is already aware of, and you have much victory over!

I believe the notebook is revelation from God received during prayer. This is something that is revealed to you while praying that you were not previously aware of.

Also, the apartment being fully furnished, speaks to me of the Word of God providing every need. All of our needs are met according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus! (Phillippians 4:19: But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.")

Have you been given an assignment to pray and intercede for your pastor? Or has there been a particular issue on your heart? If so, this seems to be God giving you insight on the matters you've been praying about. If not, this may be God's way of giving you that assignment. It seems like the first, rather than the latter, but you would know better than I. These are just thoughts...please pray on what I've said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top