Something trying to attack me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something trying to attack me?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:02 pm

I remember having a dream where I met this spanish girl (she was tall and skinny with long black hair)--her name was Pilar. I remember telling her that I thought her name was cool and that I had at one time wanted to name my daughter that name. She smiled and our meeting seemed really genuine.

Down the hall was this guy (the same guy from another dream that happened to be an old classmate of mine that everyone called "preacher") who was coming toward us--I think he wanted to approach the spanish girl because he liked her. We jokingly ran from him into another room, and when he finally caught up with us--he was another person (he looked heavier in weight and seemed "mean"). He thought I was trying to keep him and the spanish girl from "getting to know eachother" so he sent out this huge flying blue-reddish spider to come and attack me. It was flying towards me and I didn't really see it, but I felt like I had a mosquito bite on my skin as I tried to flake it off. The spider came around me again and I was trying to dust it off to keep it from attacking me!

Why was he trying to hurt me when I did nothing? praying

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something trying to attack me?

Post by unaday* on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:25 pm

Pilar means Pillar (strength)
You were becoming acquainted with her...
1.) Are you beginning to have more revelation of who you are in Christ at this time?
2.) Have you been thinking about your seed or generations to come?

Should you be praying against anything that will keep you from producing seed- because it may be that you will have STRONG see.

Should you be praying against any infirmity that may come to test your strength in God?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:11 pm

I've always liked that name!! laugh

I can agree that I've DEFINITELY become more confident in God and am coming into my own every day--which is a blessing!

I have also been thinking about marriage and what my future family will be like--I'm kinda nervous/excited about what God has in store. How will I be? How will things happen? I guess I'm trying to figure how my life will play out!

Lately, its been on my heart to pray a lot more and spend more intimate time with God. I feel like a new season is coming and God has given me much strength during this time to prepare me for what is to come. I NEED to produce seed and I feel like I need to be on my guared more for whatever it is.

Thanks for your insight
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top