a waking experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a waking experience

Post by jjp708 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:37 am

thumbs Hello all,

I'm seeking some imput on this, it was kinda strange....

Last night I was dreaming that my best friend's family kept telling me that her mother had passed (I had dinner with them last night so maybe that's why they showed up in my dream) but in actuality they kept moving her around so that I couldn't find her. I can't remember all of the dream but that's the part that sticks out. But the most important thing that I'm seeking input on is when I turned over in my bed (I'm not sure if I was completely conscious) to look at the clock it said 1:13....but my eyes saw it like L i e. I remember turning back over and saying to myself why did the clock say that. When I woke up this morning it was the first thing on my mind.

Background: My mate and I had been going back and forth all yesterday about our relationship. He has some serious commitment issues and tries to skirt around the issue of marriage (been together for 5 years). I've recently made up my mind to end the relationship because it's just too taxing so all day yesterday he kept badgering me about I don't connect with him and how marriage always fails and other "excuses". I'm wondering if the clock had anything to do with our conversations.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a waking experience

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:42 am

It's hard to comment if you don't know the person. Are you both saved? are you living together? How is your walk with Jesus if you are saved? I would ask God what to do with your mate, he knows all and if he wants you to sever relations with him I would do it. God knows where this relationship is going, so he can and will give you direction if you ask.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:46 am

Yes, we both are saved and no we don't live together. I have a very intimate relationship with God.....thanks for your input I will certainly seek God in the matter. Just thought it was rather weird that's all.

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top