Breaking Ice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking Ice

Post by meg on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:41 am

I have had 2 dreams in the last month with ice in it:

• The ice breaks into pieces almost gently and they begin to move apart. The pieces are a few feet wide each, and thick.
  • Water is underneath. It is dark and cold, but not ominous.
  • The first dream I was on the ice when it broke/melted and the water underneath was moving towards a small waterfall. I laid down on the piece of ice I was on and as long as I prayed in the spirit and spoke the Word I was easily moving towards the shore. I was determined/confident and focused and was not afraid.
  • The second dream I was looking out at an ice rink from the door way and saw the ice begin to break. The ice was very thin. And there was a body of water underneath. I was with my husband and son (we just went ice skating for the first time in many years last week), and realized we couldn't go skating, so we went to another room in a huge complex to go swimming instead. It had very little emotion in it, I felt like I was observing even though I was in it.

I believe I have an understanding of the first dream, but the second dream with ice makes me think I'm still missing a piece of it. I believe Psalm 147 is significant.

Thanks in advance,
Meg

meg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Ice

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:49 pm

drm 1..hmmm has ther been something frozen in ur life,,like finaces??that is gonna open up 4 u.but it sounds similar 2 tha 2nd drm,,wher the ground under u is unstable..u make it 2 safety...drm 2 perhaps a warning that the current ground ur on is unstable,,and u hav2 move frm it,,u go2 tha pool which keeps u bouyant,,kood be finances again ,,or related that way,,let me kno.. :clap: flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meg on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:32 am

Dreamster,
Thank you for your insight. I will pray about it-I have been seeking the Lord about moving from my current job, and I think this may be my answer. Have a wonderful day!

Meg

meg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top