4 story debris

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 story debris

Post by HeartforHim on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:51 am

In this dream we were walking through a forest attempting to reach a location where other people were waiting. My husband, a male and another female were walking with me. I did not know the male and female. As the dream begins, it is shadowed, making me feel cautious, but as we walked, it becomes daylight. There are green, lush trees and they began to thin out. It appeared that we were nearing either a residential property, or property that was owned by a business. The underbrush had been piled to approximately 4 stories in height. As I looked down, I noticed I was sliding boxes of toilet paper and paper towels. There were 4 larges boxes of paper towels and 1 large box of toilet paper. The male and female with me were carelessly sliding the boxes and when I instructed them to take notice of the path we were on, they laughed and scoffed and said they knew what they were doing. I then warned them to take caution due to the dangerous location of us having to walk across the piled debris of trees and that we did not want to let the boxes of supplies fall to the ground. There would be no way to climb down to retrieve the supplies.
I then heard a rushing river in the background. The river was rushing over rocks of all sizes. Even though I could not see the river, it was as if I knew every detail of the rivers path. There were birds singing loudly, (ie., robins, blue birds). I also hear a crow craw three times, but am unable to see it. At that time the male pushed a box of paper towels across an uneven part of the path of debris and the box tumbled onto the ground. The box was unharmed and remained unopened, but we were unable to retrieve it. The female did the same with the box of toilet paper and the same results happened. When I turned to speak to my husband he was gone. The male and female told me he had gone to a house and was waiting. I told them we must try to retrieve the items, but we needed to go and get my husband. They resisted but then said they would come along. They went willingly.
Instead of going back the way we came, we crossed the debris, which crossed the rushing river and we ended at a subdivision and started walking toward a home. There my husband was waiting, along with my 5 children, my mother and my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law stated she liked the home and needed to go back to her home. My mother told me she would stay to help me do what I needed to get done.
At that point, I informed my husband of the boxes and we went back to get them. Instead of going back the way we came, I found we were approaching the heavy boxes from the left base of the debris pile. He said there was no possible way of placing the boxes back onto the top, so we would have to slide them across the forest ground and gradually make our way back to the top of the pile just right before the rivers edge. Amazingly, there were other people there and they were able to help us get everything back up onto the top of the debris pile, before the ground became damp from the river, and we were able to slide the heavy boxes on to the house.
As I approached the house, I noticed the sun stood at the position of high noon (meaning, the house was like the face of a clock and the sun was like the minute hand.) The sun never moved in reference to the house. No matter what time of day it was, the sun was directly over the house in high noon. The house was a red brick with detailed grooves in the brick. The lines in the brick ran vertically. The windows were trimmed in a wood color that gave a wet, sheen appearance. The roof was a well weathered, gray colored, shingled type. There were tall bushes along side of the property line, as well as at the windows and along side the doors. There must have been pine trees because there were pine needles on the ground wherever our foots stepped. There was a peaceful feeling as I approached the house.
As I went into the house, the temperature was cool. IT was soothing and gave a restful feeling. People commented on how peaceful and restful my home was. I began to take this one male on a tour of the home and noticed as I went from room to room, how the sun, not the lights in the house, illuminated the rooms. If I went outside to view the house, the sun was at a high noon position, but inside, the sun was directly shining in the windows to illuminate whichever room I was in.
Every child had their own room. The youngest had a few toys on a shelf, along with a twin bed and dresser. The older the child was in age, the more stuff in the room as well as the more papers, etc. on the bookshelves. I was showing our school room, and there were two desks. It was extremely organized and had the appearance of having all we needed in there to do our tasks of teaching the remaining two children through that year of school.
I completed the tour of my home, which seemed to last for a long period of time. I turned and commented to the male that I knew there was another room that I had wanted to use for the school room. My husband looked at me and said he did not understand because he did not see another room or know of another room in the house. The male then looked and smiled at me and directed me to a door located in the kitchen. I then opened the solid wood door, painted white, and there to my amazement were more rooms. I stepped down three, unfinished steps and I stood in the room I knew was our school room. The younger two kids were elated and began to organize the room. They had many detailed ideas of where they wanted things to be placed in the room. As I spoke the details of trim around a bulletin board in this frame, because the room was yet to be finished, only framed, it began to appear.
I then turned and walked five steps down into a basement that was unfinished and ran the entire length of the home. There were the usual cinder blocks, which were dry. There was no water damage or appearance of any leaks in the basement. It showed details of a good foundation in the home. There was a door with windows, and the basement was illuminated from the light shining through the two panes. The door knob was a golden color. There was a dead bolt as well, which was unlocked. I then opened the door, and walked out and down an asphalt paved driveway.
At the end of our driveway, parallel to the house, along the street, our green van was parked. There inside was my second born son, dressed in a red plaid shirt. He was saying he wanted to go to the store for supplies. My husband took him, but the supplies he picked up were of no use to us. Instead of picking up water, food, etc., he got beer and cigarettes. I turned away from my son and went back into the house, entering the basement door and went back into the school room where my daughters and my mom were working. My son then came and sat at a desk in our schoolroom. His red, plaid shirt was buttoned and ironed. I then looked again and it was not my son, but another male, unknown. He was an annoying to me and I said that he had to leave. At that point, he left the way he entered, through the unfinished basement door. The male whom I had given the tour of my house to and my husband began to talk. My mom was helping the girls complete the set up of their school room and I awoke.

HeartforHim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4 story debris

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:53 am

Sounds like God is supplying all your needs. Even though you might have a few rough patches (4 story debree pile and paper dropped by others). I would be in prayer about the dream regarding your son and his supplies though. I pray God would grant you the interpretation.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top