Upsetting Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Upsetting Dream

Post by Lisa4 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:17 pm

Last Saturday night (7/5) I had a very weird dream. I dreamt that I was in some subdivision. I had never seen it before. I was with the Lion from the Chronicles of Narnia. I wanted to introduce the Lion to my mother she was walking up a sidewalk to a door. I believe it was her home. I told her about the lion and how the animals were talking. (I have had many dreams about being able to talk to the animals) She shook head at me and said Lisa. I said no I will prove it the lion is with me. I introduced them and the lion said hello that he was a fan of hers and had always wanted to meet her. He was kind of gushy. My mom just shook her head again. I said ok and we walked off. There was a church service being held at a church across the street. We walked in and a dog was preaching. Telling us we must get prepared. We went downstairs and I was watching a group of people doing some sort of dance. They were all in unison. I was very interested in what they were doing and really wanted to be a part of it. While I was watching two hands took my sholders and turned me to a different group. I heard a mans voice say. And many shall die. I answered saying but not for long. I wasnt sure I wanted to be a part of that group. Then a woman in white was giving out crowns she would say something nice about each one before she handed them their crown. She came to me and said you really must get rid of that idol soon. My answer was but I am a single mom. I couldn't figure out what she was talking about. She gave me my crown.

This part not from the dream...

The next day my daughter called me. Some people had been trying to get a hold of me and my sister. Our father, a diabetic, had had a low blood sugar in the middle of the night. When he didn't arrive at church that morning they went looking for him. After many test and discussions with doctors, my sister and I had no choice but to follow the wishes of my fathers advanced directive and remove all life support. He never woke up from the coma.

Lisa4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upsetting Dream

Post by Christa on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:32 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your father. I pray that Jesus gives you peace and comfort during this time. I'm so sorry for your loss.

My thoughts on your dream: You were in a subDIVISION, maybe God was trying to prepare you for your father's passing by showing you that there was going to be some division in your life. The Lion from the Chronicles of Narnia represents "Jesus." You were trying to introduce your mom to the Lion and you were trying to prove to her that the Lion was with you. I LOVE the gushy part. That is totally how Jesus feels about us, He is our biggest fan and He gushes when we take the opportunity to meet Him. Some people have a hard time accepting or receiving expressions of love. Have you been trying to talk to your mom about Jesus or trying to show her that He is with you IRL, but she won't listen? It also shows that you have Jesus with you which means that you have The Comforter with you, but she doesn't in the dream at least. Maybe you need to point her to Jesus to help comfort her regarding your dad's passing.

The dog: Man's best friend? Jesus is a friend that sticks closer than a brother "Trying to prepare you." - maybe Jesus wanted to prepare you. Then you heard the man say, "and many shall die." The idol thing, I don't understand that one, however in your dream there was a correlation between that and being a single mom. Idols turn your attention off of Jesus. The devil will send anything your way to turn your attention away from Jesus. But the good news is, you still got your crown! Jesus is forgiving isn't he! He's so good and wonderful.

It really seems that Jesus was with you during the night, giving you strength and comfort. He's always with you, because he said he'd send The Comforter in His place.

These were my thoughts on your dream, but keep praying for revelation because God may bring other things out of this dream. God bless you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:30 am

They may be her thoughts but I was thinking the same thing. Accept the peace and love of Jesus and may your Mother receive him completely.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top