Hello to everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello to everyone

Post by tina wood on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:27 pm

Hi there to everyone..My name is Tina. I am a single mom..I live in Ringling,Ok.. I really enjoy praying for people and seeking God in everything. I am about to go to Egypt on a mission trip. I am excited about that. I have been married twice and divorced twice(they cheated on me and was abusive) and they were both brown eyed men.. I am happy to be here online... Thanks for letting to talk..see ya in heaven....God bless each and everyone of you.....Take care...

tina wood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello to everyone

Post by Delaine on Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:17 pm

Tina,

Welcome to our family!

Delaine

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:43 pm

Tina I am so glad that you're apart of the group! Don't think that you have failed. Don't think that you have missed out--know that the "best is yet to come"!!! you can talk as much as you like (we're here to listen) and if you haven't noticed, I love to talk as well!!!lol
smooches
desiree flower kiss

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:40 pm

Hi there Tina,

My name is Connie and it is a pleasure to meet you. God bless!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:10 pm

Hi Tina! IM SO happy for you and jealous at the same time that youre going to EGYPT!!!!! I ve wanted to go all my life! you HAVE to tell us all about it when you get back! Glad you found us!
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:28 pm

Hello and Welcome

God Bless You

Dreamer flower

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tina wood on Thu May 28, 2009 7:00 am

Hi to everyone. Well, I didn't get to go to Egypt due to injury to my lower back. Had to have back surgery. I am doing okay now,still not able to go back to work as yet. I have heard that when I do then my bosses are going to let me go due to the economy problems, but I say so what. My creator,the Lord of my life, is a strong and prowerful God who is totally in control and does not ever fail me. I am enjoying life in the Lord. I have been watching the news and God has shown me things in the Bible that I know is about to happen to America, due to the majority turning its back on God. Not everyone has but for the most it has and God will not keep on showing America grace with the way it is. America needs to turn the hearts back to Him and He will heal our land. Oh, well, I will just keep on praying and trusting in the only one I can and that is my Lord Jesus Christ and keep praying the the Father thru the Son..Lots of love to each one of you. Keep the Son in your eyes and a prayer in your hearts for the land that God has given us.

tina wood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum