Rapture-like dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rapture-like dream

Post by msvan94 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:21 pm

Hello all,

I had a very disturbing dream(s) 7/14/09 between the hours of 6:00 and 6:55 am. The first dream, I think, or it seemed like I was on a beach covered with sand and water and, I think, it was my mom telling me I had a phone call and she said it was my husband. Now mind you, I'm not married. So I took the phone and the "guy" said he was my husband and he was on the way. When I looked up, there he was. Cute, I must say. LOL.... He said he was my husband and he was coming to pick me up...All of a sudden, he picked me up over his head and he was carrying me off, but I told him I wasn't ready to get married because I wanted to travel and do other things before I get married.

Next thing you know I am in a house (not my apartment where I live) like in a secluded area surrounded by trees and I heard traffic. When I looked outside I saw cars on a road and all of a sudden I seen one particular car and the steering wheel was still moving but no one was behind the wheel. When I looked up, I saw the biggest, brightest light I had ever seen in my life. It was massive. All of a sudden, I seen was little specks shooting up in the air towards the "great bright light". I assume they were souls. I remembering running towards the light saying Jesus, Jesus, what about me!!!! Then I woke up....I remember the dream was sooo real because I woke up breathing hard because I was running towards the light.

Honestly, I am sooo afraid that God is telling me that I will be left or I don't know if this is a warning for me to get my life in order.

I will admit that I have not been living right like I suppose too. I have been struggling with sexual sins for a long time...I am very remorseful when I sin. I don't know if God has given up on me or what. I am very afraid for my eternal life.

Please...I need some clarification.

Thanks for your time...

M.R. Van

msvan94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rapture-like dream

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:46 pm

First and foremost God will never leave you not forsake you

Psalms 94:14
For the LORD will not reject his people; he will never forsake his inheritance.

Proverbs 4:6

Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you.

Not telling you to sin either, I would recommend all of Romans chapter 6 to you

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not be your master, because you are not under law, but under grace. 15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? By no means!

This is my thought that God wants you to remember who you are in Christ and that he will come again.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh my gosh!!!!

Post by msvan94 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:03 pm

Thank you soooooo much.

It's amazing that you said Romans 6....I was reading that same chapter before I went to bed last night. I cannot stop crying....Thank you sooo much.....

crying

msvan94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rapture-like dream

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top