DREAMED OF ANOTHER TWO PHONE CONVERSATIONS AND A VISIT YA'LL - CAN I TRUST THIS AS A TIMING CONFIRMATION?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAMED OF ANOTHER TWO PHONE CONVERSATIONS AND A VISIT YA'LL - CAN I TRUST THIS AS A TIMING CONFIRMATION?

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:44 pm

:afro: I am laughing my head off, because the title was so long, but that is the dream. So, I dream that my Bo-Is, called my cell phone, and then came to visit, and brought me a little gift of bath and bodyworks, and I could smell the stuff. It was something that I had never used before. I was really happy that he made the trip to see me. It must have been urgent, because he still had on his work clothes, in fact. No jacket, just the uniform, and he looked so good. Umm. Antyways, my mom was like, I don't know, you are sure this is what you want, and I was laughing, like, yes...yes! I could tell that she was uncertain, because here is this man that I am in love with, and he has come to me to take me away, and she has not gotten to know him well. I could tell she was afraid that I had picked wrong and that I would regret it. But I was so certain, and I looked so new to her that she smiled. He was really polite to her. Kimie, (personal note), some of my family was in this dream. Then next time he called, he was on his way again, and I could not tell if he was getting a hotel room or staying with us. But I had on a robe, and I was dancing around laughing. IRL, he has never met my mother, only once by phone, and never has made the epic journey to travel to my hometown. Well, I can say this was the furthest thing from my mind. I went to bed around 3;30 praying about my future, and our destinies in the kingdom, that all hindrances be removed from us, and that we now operate in our gifts, and with humility but with the spiritual art of war, capturing and subduing the enemy-it was long, that's why I go to sleep late. I was also praying over our finances, and for boldness and direction for investment, for budgeting, and for getting ready to bring millionaire finances into the body of christ to do the work with. So, I was totally unprepared for this dream - vision really.

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NEWER MORE COLORFUL TITLE, LOL)

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAMED OF ANOTHER TWO PHONE CONVERSATIONS AND A VISIT YA'LL - CAN I TRUST THIS AS A TIMING CONFIRMATION?

Post by Christa on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:00 pm

Where does he live? Mia says that people in dreams represent places a lot of times. So let's say he lives in Amarillo, Texas....maybe something is going to happen in Amarillo, Texas soon. If there was a sense of urgency, maybe you need to pray for revelation as to what the urgency would be. Maybe somethings going to happen in his home town that needs immediate prayer so that nothing bad happens to him or anyone else in that area. Mia mentioned that she had a dream about her father once, so she knew something was going to happen where he lived. A hurricane was supposed to hit somewhere else, but ended up looping around, whirling through her father's town instead. Everyone was safe because Mia prayed for her father and the town he lived in before all of that happened. I think you need to pray for the town that he lives in. Let us all know where he lives as well and post a prayer request on this site so that we can all pray and bind the enemy with you. God bless you. I hope this helps.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAMED OF ANOTHER TWO PHONE CONVERSATIONS AND A VISIT YA'LL - CAN I TRUST THIS AS A TIMING CONFIRMATION?

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:53 am

I don't understand. You said that in real life he has never met your mother. Do you know who this guy is? ARe you in a relationship with him right now?

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:22 am

The bath stuff he gave you reminds me of Esther when she was getting ready to be presented to the king (her future husband) she had a whole year of soaking in good smelly stuff.

[url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'es', 'Esther', '2', '12', 'NIV')]Esther 2:12[/url]

Before a girl's turn came to go in to King Xerxes, she had to complete twelve months of beauty treatments prescribed for the women, six months with oil of myrrh and six with perfumes and cosmetics.

I wonder if there is only 12 months left before marraige?????

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Sunshine, he hasn't met my mother face to face. UseMe, I don't know, I just know that this was a dream that I am not used to having and not on that scale, in this much detail, and for such a long dream. It was very active, like I was watching a movie.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:46 am

Oh, also, when I say that I am praying for us, *i am referring to the folks on the website. kiss

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:25 am

Sounds good to me Light!! hang in there. He soon will arrive!! you know I know what time it is LOL!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:52 pm

Yayuh! :afro: Because, if I was not already saved, what happened on that day would have been enough to turn me around right there. I am still thinking about it. God is deep, and so kind. I would have lost patience with me. Long ago. Like - LOOOONg ago. When I went outside on the portico and prayed my little prayer and then read your post, and then my spirit jumped, and I replied, and then I went back outside and prayed for a confirmation, and then read the next post, I was on my feet like I was at a football game. My sister read that post and was like, WOOOW, she cannot know anything about this. And we were astounded, because, out of all the people in our family, and we are in the hundreds, there is only one infant, and I have him right now.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:02 pm

lol!! dont you just love confirmation!! I dont want to steal your show but I could use another confirmation or that phone call (hehee) concerning you know who!! I find myself driving in my car or sitting in my classroom and I stop and in my spirit I feel like God I miss him. This happen a couple time this week. Well anyway The proof is is the pudding!! for you honey

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:07 pm

huggins kiss MMMuah!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top