Pinion nuts for the Jews

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pinion nuts for the Jews

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:29 pm

I was at a dance. You were supposed to have tokens to have a brownie but I didn't know about it until after I had one. There was a boy there that I liked and he liked me. He asked me to dance a slow dance. I was thrilled. I closed my eyes the entire danced, I kissed his chest (all completely innocent) and was so happy to be dancing so close to him. He stopped dancing and said "can we stop now". I opened my eyes and saw a circle of people watching us. I think they were making fun of me because my eyes were closed. We walked off the dance floor going separate ways. Me embarrased. I had to go to this counter before I went home so I was in line and there was a guy there that asked me "what I was going to give to the Jews.". I told him I would go buy some Pinion nuts and come back. I turned to leave to buy the nuts and the boy that I liked was at the counter and thought I left because he was there.

End of dream

In real life I am 45 and married for over 20 years. I knew in the dream I was in 8th grade. I don't entertain any thoughts about other men. I pray God would give me insight or one of you.

laugh

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pinion nuts for the Jews

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Just remembered that the pinion nuts were for the next Jewish festival. These are the next festivals to come.
Thursday 30 July

Tisha B'Av

A solemn day that commemorates a series of tragedies that have befallen the Jewish people over the years, many of which have coincidentally happened on this day.
Saturday 19 September

Rosh Hashanah (1st day)

Jewish New Year. A two-day festival during which work is not permitted.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:42 pm

You know, Useme, that Pinon nuts are eaten in Asia and the Middle East, for fiber, nourishment, etc. They leave a bitter
A solemn day that commemorates a series of tragedies that have befallen the Jewish people over the years, many of which have coincidentally happened on this day.
Saturday 19 September
taste in your mouth, but very aromatic. That reminds me of the balm of Gilead, which is made from the balsam tree, that made me think of the Balm of Gilead, which is Jesus Christ. The balm is used for eczema and stuff. It is also really savoury smelling. The Pinon nuts have an anti-inflammatory effect?...Very healthy stuff.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:35 am

Thank you about the Pinon nuts, didn't even know that was a word when I first had the dream. Sooooo do you think that something bad will happen to the Jewish people this July 30th. They are my heart, I pray for them, for their safety, for the peace of Jerusalem and such.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:29 pm

No.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down