black hawk helicopter dives and hits nuclear target

Go down

black hawk helicopter dives and hits nuclear target

Post by glry2god77720 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:21 pm

This is a dream my friend had and we would like your help if the Lord reveals anything to you.

I was sitting in a kitchen with a deacon and his wife others where there but I could only remember these two.They heard a helicopter approach and as I looked out the window I said its a Black Hawk helicopter but as it came closer it looked deep blue in color with some black on it. The deacon and I argued that its not a black hawk. It flew by and away. It soon could be heard again and it was very loud and close. I ran to the window and fell to my knees when I saw it was diving purposely toward a target on the ground. I cried out Jesus and saw it fall into the ground. Fires broke out and alarms came immediately as it was a nucleur target it hit. We could hear warnings to close windows and stay inside.

I felt led to call my parents ( both are dead now ) A woman named Diane answered ( I know noone by that name) and told me both my parents were very drunk and could not come to the phone. ( My parents did drink ) I felt sad and disappointed that I could not help them and hung up. I kept thinking of others I could warn.

Again if you receive revelation from the Lord we would appreciate it.

Blessings,
Glry2god77720

glry2god77720

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: black hawk helicopter dives and hits nuclear target

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:18 pm

The Latin name Diane means - divine

Helicopter = Ministry that is suspended in air; in a fixed position; great warfare ministry

Blue can be the spirit of God.

If this dream is symbolic here is a couple of symbols.

To me I see you calling to the Lord (your parents, Diane). I pray that the Lord God Almighty would show you the interprettion.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:57 pm

I was going to say the same thing about Diane. I agree with UseMeLord on the rest.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down