black hawk helicopter dives and hits nuclear target

View previous topic View next topic Go down

black hawk helicopter dives and hits nuclear target

Post by glry2god77720 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:21 pm

This is a dream my friend had and we would like your help if the Lord reveals anything to you.

I was sitting in a kitchen with a deacon and his wife others where there but I could only remember these two.They heard a helicopter approach and as I looked out the window I said its a Black Hawk helicopter but as it came closer it looked deep blue in color with some black on it. The deacon and I argued that its not a black hawk. It flew by and away. It soon could be heard again and it was very loud and close. I ran to the window and fell to my knees when I saw it was diving purposely toward a target on the ground. I cried out Jesus and saw it fall into the ground. Fires broke out and alarms came immediately as it was a nucleur target it hit. We could hear warnings to close windows and stay inside.

I felt led to call my parents ( both are dead now ) A woman named Diane answered ( I know noone by that name) and told me both my parents were very drunk and could not come to the phone. ( My parents did drink ) I felt sad and disappointed that I could not help them and hung up. I kept thinking of others I could warn.

Again if you receive revelation from the Lord we would appreciate it.

Blessings,
Glry2god77720

glry2god77720

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: black hawk helicopter dives and hits nuclear target

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:18 pm

The Latin name Diane means - divine

Helicopter = Ministry that is suspended in air; in a fixed position; great warfare ministry

Blue can be the spirit of God.

If this dream is symbolic here is a couple of symbols.

To me I see you calling to the Lord (your parents, Diane). I pray that the Lord God Almighty would show you the interprettion.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:57 pm

I was going to say the same thing about Diane. I agree with UseMeLord on the rest.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top