my friends dream about her exboyfriend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my friends dream about her exboyfriend

Post by calledandChosen on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:20 am

hey every one i have a friend who is a new convert. She had a really bad break up with her boyfreind almost 2 yrs ago. she had this dream 2 nights ago which has been really troubling for her. Here's the dream;her exboyfriend and her were in a room in a house from her childhhod that she used to live in located in the caribbean and they were naked. Her step dad came in and she pretended that she wasn't surprised to see him but she was. her and her ex then moved to another room in the house and started to have what she described as "Great passionate sex with her being on top". she woke up feeling very troubled which lasted throughout the day so she asked if this means anything. thanks

calledandChosen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my friends dream about her exboyfriend

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:53 pm

She needs to guard her heart with all diligence. She now has the mind of christ, but like every baby, she has to learn. The way that she learns is to read, study, pray, do. Romans 12:1-2. If she puts the word of God on her mind every night before she sleeps, she is guarding her heart. Also, the word is a cleaner. The enemy of course is going to attack her mind, with her past and all that she has done in that same past. As with anyone else. Many times we can have a soul dream, because sin is in the body, and the body can talk too. Tell her not to be dismayed. Or afraid. It takes time to be transformed, ie, the rest of our lives. These are just my thoughts. Also, her stepdad, may have been one who kept watch over her as a disciplinarian or guider. Maybe he appeared in the dream as one who is trying to stear her away from that course of action. I know I found it hard to think about having sex under my parents roof or with them in the house. It just felt like I would be caught and embarass me and hurt and disappoint them. Again, just my thoughts.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:52 pm

I am in total agreement with hislightbeam.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:53 pm

she needs to break the soul tie with him in Jesus name..it can be done by speaking and confessing the word and prayer. and break it in Jesus name..its spiritual warfare..

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top