Last edited by butterfly on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ...............

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:19 am

Ephesians 6:12, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Okay...I'm just going to throw this out to you as thoughts. First, the man on the roof reminds me of Jesus because He is at the highest place on the roof (and He is the Most High God), and is giving you instructions, which you follow. The crocodile is satan. I believe this dream is speaking of spiritual warfare. When you got up to "wrangle" the crocodile, you thought he would already be tied up, but he wasn't. However, when you stepped out to stop him/wrangle him, then help arrived to tie him down. I think this is showing our authority in Christ Jesus -- that God backs what we do, and that it is our job as the Body of Christ to step out and to the works of Jesus, and then He backs us and sends help, angelic, other believers, etc., to help us complete the job. However, we must step out in faith first. Acting in faith activates the support group of God, is the way that I would put it. Now, this could even be about a specific situation you are involved with, or something to come, but regardless, I believe God is showing you that when you step out and act, that's when He is able to get involved and back what you are doing. This scripture comes to mind: (James 2:18: Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
James 2:20: But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?) Since this was not "your house" but an unknown house, I would say this may even have to do with a ministry, or a particular situation that you are helping someone else with. Please pray on what I have said.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum