repeated dream (twice) moving.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repeated dream (twice) moving.

Post by Rozes on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:42 am

I dreamt that my bos moved his house/office..to another place..when i entered there was only one television in that house..

then last night i dreamt that i saw his wife.I have never met his wife before as i am new to that company but i saw her and i said to her, I heard that Matt your husband is moving soon..and she said to me..yes we are??

what is it?..is this dream talking about an emotional issue in their marriage..or what?

any interpretation?

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: repeated dream (twice) moving.

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:27 am

Rozes, in the dream your boss was moving his house and his office. Is there any chance it could be a job relocation that God is showing you ahead of time. This dream does not seem to be about you, but about your boss, and I believe God is giving you insight. I believe this dream could be literal.

Another reason I think it's about a relocation and not "their marriage" is because the wife answered that yes WE are moving. So that means they're going together. How do you feel about it in your heart? These are just thoughts...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:43 pm

It could be very possible..as i think that their business is not going very well these days..but the good thing about it is..that is just my second job and its partime..God has blessed me with a full and partime Job..so in whichever case...God is good..i do wish and pray the best for them tho..thanks for your insights Sandra P

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top