Ou est les toilettes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ou est les toilettes?

Post by snikwhite on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:34 am

I am having a reoccuring theme in my dreams with bathrooms. I have read in the symbol dictionary that this can often refer to the health of the urinary tract or cleansing however...that doesn't seem to fit in my case. In the most recent dream, I was on a group date with my two best friends and three men (all strangers to me, as I did not recognize their faces). Like girls do, we went to the restroom together. When we opened the door, there was a huge walkway filled with stalls and we all went into the same stall together. The stall was HUGE and had a shower, a waterfall and a toilet. We were just sitting on the floor in the bathroom all talking and I do not remember any conversation and woke up shortly after.

I remember even in the dream questioning why we were in the bathroom together, why didn't we go in different stalls? The question remained when I woke up.

snikwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ou est les toilettes?

Post by unaday* on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:02 am

Do you three have similar walks in life...similiar disappointments, mistakes or errors?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by snikwhite on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:28 am

I got divorced three years ago. My friend, seeing the peace I have in my life (by the Grace of God ONLY) recently filed for divorce...stating that if I can do it...she can. (I prayed heavily against this and counseled her to work it out) My other friend is married, but by her own admission is already planning her divorce as soon as she can financially do so.

I feel a burden for my friends. Feel as though I have let them down. I have pursued a relationship with God and while both of my friends have been saved, neither have relationship with Him. I grieve for their situations and wish I had a better testimony to share with them instead of one that too, ends in divorce.

snikwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:54 am

Yes, it is possible that the three men represented the 'men' that were or are in your lives...the one stall together represents that you are 'in something together- a simliar situation. I understand that it hurts you that they would want to follow in divorce... but the shower seems to represent a cleansing and the waterfalls- for some reason i just seems to ring baptism to me...it is possible that they will fully follow you and by the end of their trials they may receive an authentic relationship with Jesus Christ - a true cleaning and a new walk....

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by snikwhite on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:11 am

Thank you for your thoughts. My prayer has been God's will in their situations, I have had a thought that perhaps this is the process that will take them to their knees...for it is in our brokenness that we are able to reach outside of ourselves and seek God...but having walked this path before them, I want better for them. Your words have encouraged me though, God has this and I know that I need not feel guilt in this situation. If I had not walked first, they might not know to seek God...for it is in my weaknesses that His strength will be manifest.

snikwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:11 am

I know that you're probably 'grieved' at the situation of the pending divorces, and it may even seem disappointing but know that "all things are working together for your good" (Romans 8:28) that means 'good' or 'bad'. God doesn't like divorce (and though I don't condone it) sometimes, its the best option for some to help them be 'where they need to be in Christ' (who knows why people do what they do, but its not up to us to criticize or judge, just to be merciful). Just continue to pray for your friends and know that God is changing some things around in the end! Just wanted to say my 'two cents' again!!lol
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by snikwhite on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:20 am

Thank you Desiree...you are right. I need to focus on the good that will come from this rather than the "ick" i feel because of it. Your "two cents" were well spent ;)
Sandy

snikwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:38 am

Whew! I feel much better now!!lol
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:10 pm

Father,

I thank you so much for Sandy. Father I thank you that she has a pure heart. That she has a desire to do your will. Father I thank you that you are sending her your peace right now. I thank you that we don't know what your plans are for the situation right now but that you will take what may have been meant for evil and turn it for good. Not that this is evil Lord but that should our adversary want to try and use it against us you will be there to use it for your glory and your honor. Father we bring it to your feet and lay it as a sacrifice to you. We sacrifice our worry over the matter and trust in you that you have it all under control. Father we bless your Holy name and give you all the praise!

In Jesus name

Amen

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:23 pm

I have a question, How did you feel about being in the stall and the situation in the dream?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by snikwhite on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:55 am

I felt confused and uncomfortable while we were in the bathroom. In life, I am extremely modest, even with my closest friends, and I couldn't figure out why they were in there with me. I never voiced my discomfort, but even when I woke up, the feeling of discomfort remained.

snikwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:01 am

Is that the same feeling that you have about their divorce situations?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by snikwhite on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:47 am

It is. My friends see that I am making it, and I am...ONLY by God's Grace! There are days when, as a single mom, everything gets too much. They see how things are on the surface, but they don't see the times when I'm going through the day to day, when I can't get anything done, when I'm struggling to pay my bills, when I'm on the floor crying because I dropped the spaghetti sauce, when I'm crawling in an attic to fix an a/c with tears running down my face because i'm praying that my husband will be coming soon, the nights when I pray for God to wrap His arms around me because I can't take another night alone...and He HAS BEEN FAITHFUL!!

I don't understand how they can want this for themselves...i pray that they would learn from my mistakes, not repeat them lol I am uncomfortable with their accolades, i don't feel as if making the choice i have is worth praise or admiration...

snikwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:55 am

Then that confirms that this interpretation is accurate. I would share all that you've just said with this people and then you will have effectively washed your hands of the situation.

I want to share a scripture that the Lord has been seriously ministering to me in prayer. In the bible, angels were sent to strengthen Jesus. JESUS! The Lord has totally ministered to me when praying for people who are struggling with things that are stronger than them, pray for angels to strengthen them, to minister to them and to help them endure the hard road! It's not too late, start praying and perhaps God will alter the course of their thoughts and hearts.

I totally agree with Una's interpretation and pray that God's will be done. I am encouraged by the shower in the bathroom. Perhaps God will help them to make a different choice or to be refreshed in their current circumstances. Hope for the best anyway.

Love,
Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:18 pm

I think that Mia's advice was great! Some people dont realize the whole story and need to see the "big picture" of things. Maybe if you told your friends what you've told the group they will rethink that divorce decision! I appreciate your honesty on the matter--I know it took some courage.
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:22 pm

Hello SWEET Desiree!

How are you! I miss you!

Love,
Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:36 pm

Awww! flower I'm doing great!! God is really doing some things in my life--I can't complain at all. Did you read my recent testimony? Well, I received additional revelation on the dream you've given me: The overwhelming amount of library books=children! I am OFFICIALLY working at the elementary school and specifically inside the computer lab. I see about 50-80 children a day and its overwhelmingly gratifying! It seems strange for me, because I never thought that my life would go in this direction when my mind was so driven with completing school! It definitely creates servitude in me! I feel inspired to inspire those children to reach their fullest potential. They love me! So thanks for the prayers!
**On a side note: I really miss you too Mia. I miss your presence and the words of acknowledgment. The group feels empty without you (I mean this in the most loveable way; no offense to others)! How are you? I know you've been mucho busy lately!! rofl
Much smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:07 pm

Well, provision involving books coming from a job at an elementary school where the likelood of toting books is pretty high seems like a perfect fit to me.

I didn't see your testimony. Can you send me the link??? I am so excited for you!

You won't get much more of a chance to miss me. I'm going to try to be present more often while I am balancing all these other things. I will be M.I.A. while moving but after that and getting settled I'll be here :).

I'm working on moving in 8 days. My nephew just moved in with us. We went to Cocoa Beach for a weekend. I'm catching up on all the things I fell behind on working on the website. I'm leading intercession at church two days a week, participating a third day a week and doing all the things necessary to run a household......lol. I need another body!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:05 pm

lol! I am so excited to hear about your nephew (is that the one you've been praying for lately?) HOW AWE-SOME-OH!!lol...I'm glad that you got to take a little--as the celebrities say it: "vacay" (ie: vacation)... I know that its much needed! And I am happy that you're back in full swing!Hope all guess well with the moving plans. Please insert my name on the prayer card!!!lol
Smooches and praying for you too!
desiree
p.s. you know I'm still new on the link things...but the testimony is just an addition to the previous testimony: "PRAISE GOD FOR PROVISioN". Its also a recap of what's already been going on!
adios

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:23 pm

I agree!

God Bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum