Holding on to the Banner!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holding on to the Banner!

Post by iminhiswill~ on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:47 pm

Hello-

I wanted to share a dream that I had some time ago.... I dreamt that I was walking along and I could see my Pastor stucj in a hole.. everyone that was walking in the dream was passing him by. I made an attempt to stop and help him and I threw a banner with scripture on it to him. He caught on to the banner and I was pulling him up but was not successful.. I kept telling him to come up higher but I couldn't help him. I then looked around for help and saw a young lady in a red dress driving a red luxury car. We both knew her, I screamed her name and asked for help and she looked at us both and kept driving off. I remained not able to help the pastor.... praying

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holding on to the Banner!

Post by Rozes on Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:07 am

please interceed for your pastor..apparently, there are maybe not many who have his interest at heart..we are suppose to lift up our pastors in prayer. that young lady didnt have an interest in helping because she is so taken up with her own personal life..it just shows how much as the body of christ, we must care and love each other..constantly praying for each other..continue to lift up the banner for your Pastor like moses on the mountain when he was lifting up the banner for Joshua and his men when they were fighting against the enemies..anytime Moses hand went down they were losing but as long as his hands are up..they were winning the battle...

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:36 am

Iminhiswill, I agree with Rozes. Many times dreams are prophetic revelation that God gives us to show the "potential" outcome of certain situations. However, those things can definitely be changed in prayer. I believe God is revealing to you that your pastor is in a "hole" or a difficult situation in his ministry right now and does not have the support that he needs to get out on his own. I believe this is a call to prayer. The effectual, fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. (James 5:16, "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.") In short, prayer changes things. Blessings!

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:42 am

Thank you both so much... Your responses were certainly revelation!

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top