Husband And A Baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband And A Baby

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:52 am

I had a dream over the weekend that my husband and I were standing in water. We had a baby with us (I don't know if the baby was ours, I just know the baby was in our care) and my husband was holding the baby. He had put the baby under water for a moment to see if the baby could hold its breath, or maybe to teach it to hold its breath. I viewed this as very positive. However, he then proceeded to hold the baby under water for what seemed like a long period of time, swishing it through the water as if teaching it to swim. I knew this wasn't good, because the baby was completely dependant upon us, and had not yet learned how to hold its breath for such a duration. I yelled out to my husband, "You're going to drown it!" But, he thought I was just overreacting, and just ignored me. His intentions were good. They were not to harm the baby, but I knew if he didn't pull the baby out from under the water soon, it would die. Finally when he did pull the baby out of the water, it began coughing up water. I knew he had pulled the baby out right in time before it died. I went and pounded on the baby's back to help it get the water out of its lungs and scooped the baby up in my arms and held it. I told my husband, "See! I told you." I was mad at my husband for almost killing the baby, and for not listening to me. But, he acted like it was no big deal. End of dream. (Note*** In real life there is absolutely nothing like this going on, and usually my husband is symbolic and does not represent himself. Also, I am not now upset, nor have I been at any time recently, upset with my husband over anything.)

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband And A Baby

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:52 am

Well, whomever your husband is a symbol for is doing kind of a shoddy job with something that has been put in his care. The "baby" didn't die, but came very close to death. Since you were the one who revived it I would say that whatever this baby is a symbol of is going need some one on one intensive care from you to get it going again. Again, I feel like I"m just stating the obvious since you probably already know all this but maybe it's just confirmation for you. This also could be a way of the Lord showing you that your discernment is right on and that others may percieve you of overreacting when you are actually discerning something that needs attention.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:01 am

Right on! Right on! Right on! Thanks, Sunshine. This is GREAT confirmation, and I really appreciate it. You came through for me again! :cute: Thanks bunches!

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 am

:coffee: YOu're welcome!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top