Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

The new job keeps calling me

Ok all I interview for the new job and they really want me but I dont want to change my shcedule however they have a new building that is coming close to me in a 2-3 months. So they said they would allow me to work there once the buliding is complete. Although I need to stay on my current job in order to show the bank stability for buying the new house. The other job will pay me more money and I will only have to work monday-thursday. So people of GOD I need your prayers and widsom. I dont want to leave my training ground for minstry prematurely if you know what I mean.... praying

Take the job, if you are only going in 2 - 3 months, that way you can give notice, and still have your job here. If you are in the same job description, it shouldn't - shouldn't hurt, but double check. IE, teacher to teacher position. A lateral move.

lol! yep ..im wiv idea on this,,u gotta leave grumpy behind and move on,,good 4 u,, 👏 thumbs flower D

Yes, because, I noticed that the Director can make things look as if she is just being incompetent. Just go. This letter on the other prayer is the type of thing that can destroy potential of being an instructor elsewhere. When you go, make sure that you have your contract for the other job in hand. You are way past the point where you could even get a letter of reference.

Dreamster lol!! you made me laugh that was needed!! As weird as it sounds I kinda want to stick around to see the outcome. I dont believes God will allow me to go somehwere and the task not be completed. I like the location so far not only that new job said I could start right away however we all discuss me working in the new building which will be opening soon which closer to where I live. So they agreed to allow me to work there n about 1-2 months. They said I could get started at the other location right now--- then transfer.. I can not make this decision on my own. I need God sound advice. I am not scared I just want to be where I suppose to be. Also I hired a training and Paid him and trying to figure out how will I maintain my workout schedule/ I feel so much better since I been working out. With the new job I will work splits shifts again mon-thurs 8am-12pm Then I get a split then I am back at 6pm-10 with fridays off. The distance to drive to meet is far. I know i have issues. but nothing that GOd cant solve. I miss having a regular 9-5 GOD its in your hand.

I agree, if this job is still available I would recommend taking it. It will be better on your record to show that you left the position for another opportunity than to have state that you were fired. HLB is right, given the current state of affairs it's not likely that you would get a reference from your director, HOWEVER if there's anyone else on the staff that you DEFINITELY trust or if you still have a relationship with your former director then see if they would mind it if you use them as a reference in the future.

While you don't need a reference for this new opportunity (which is another reason to consider accepting the offer), in the future if/when you are seeking other jobs, employers will generally want to be able to have one reference per job. The longer you remain at this new job, the less likely they'll require a reference from the old job.

I took the job!! I will be making more money!1 however I am not to enthusaised about starting over... I start on Aug 3, 2009. I have to give my two weeks notice soon. I asking God for confirmation. Thank you for your adivice.

Congratulations! I pray that God will make clear His direction for you in this situation. Will wait to hear back from you! Daph\\'s Dreams

:bighug: . Ok, dear! Well, you are a phenomenal person. You are successful, talented, and should be excited about your future.

Lol!! Thank you when I told them I want to resign... They said they would pay me for the two weeks and that I could go home. So I am off for two weeks with pay along with the remainding vacation time. So I am gald I am gone Thank GOd that was some torture and it was ruff. I pray this job is better and I elevate to the top of the company. I have learned from my mistakes and I also know what not to do as a director. I am successful and I Will let nothing get in my way of doing what the Lord wants me to do.

Dontcha luv it when God's got your back! Two weeks pay plus vacation time! God is so good to us. We'll all be praying for you that this next job will be it! The perfect fit for you with super nice people! God bless you, give you favor, and protect you while you're getting your bearings at the new place.