Snakes dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snakes dream

Post by reepromotions on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:22 am

On Saturday night I dreamt that myself and my two cousins were in the house. There were snakes outside that wanted to enter into the room. We closed the doors and windows so that the snakes will not com in.

On Sunday night, I dreamt that I was walking with my younger sister, we were heading down to the cave. As we were entering into the cave I saw two black snakes and I told my sister that we should go back.

Please interpret

Last edited by reepromotions on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snakes dream

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:34 am

:clap: good 4 u 4 closing the widows an doors,,um the cave,,just chek that u havnt in the past or present been somewhere ,where u shoodnt be,,, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reepromotions on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:12 am

Thanks Dreamster,

You maybe quiet right if you ask " Have you been in the past or present been somewhere I shouldn't have been?"

On Sunday myself and my younger sister visited my cousin's church, they are in a process of building a church but at the moment they are worshipping at the (vacant office building) underground parking. They are a Zion church - Typical of Zionists is that they have blended distinctive Pentecostal features, like faith healing and prophesy, with complementary features from African culture. They also make use of the African drum and rhythmic circular dance. Although they are often regarded to practice traditional religion under the guise of Christianity.
They also burn "impepho" some type of incense to attract the attention of the ancestors & they talk to ancestors on behalf of the church member who have a problem.

I don't believe in talking to the ancestors; during the church service I thought to myself that I should have been not there.

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:29 pm

um talkin 2 the dead is an absolute sin,, bandaid bandaid bandaid

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:39 am