Pierced hand dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pierced hand dream

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:12 am

this is the most i remember of my dream:

It's me and some people (i think from my church) and also my Pastor's wife (who is also minister)we are outside and walk into this apt. the apartment is mostly a brown color. It is fully furnished, i see a sofa and a table. I see my Bible on the Sofa. It's a brownish sofa and my Bible. I come near and pick up my Bible, open it and in the 1st page i see a cigarette. The cigarette is lit (Its almost done, very small).
With my hands I brush the cigarette which is still lit and i find it strange that its' lit! considering it was inside the bible.

When i brushed it off, i feel a sting in my hand (palm) i turn my hand around and i see my palm is pierced!!! i see the hole and blood coming out of it. It does sting. i don't remember my reaction but i recall feeling that why is my palm pierced? i only used my fingers to brush off the cigarette which is now on the floor.

Then - i remember this vaguely my pastor is in one of the rooms he's changing the light bulb or something. I recall i'm trying to tell him about this.. but i dont know i think he's busy. I dont remember what else i saw.. I see my pastors wife also, she's also part of the ministry and is also a pastor/minister.

i recall waking up and feeling my palm. i cant remember if it still stung, i think it did.

any ideas?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pierced hand dream

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:38 pm

I was wondering if anyone had any viewpoints on this dream I had?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:53 am

Galatians 2:20, "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." I find it interesting that you are pierced in the palm of your hand, which is where many people believe Jesus was pierced. (There is a debate over this.. some people believe it was actually in His wrists.) Nevertheless, this is the scripture that came up as I read your dream. This is all that came up. Hope it helps!

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:54 am

Thank you for your interpretation.

Yes i was doing some research and came upon that debate as well.

Some people say it is the wrist.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top