Dream of ex-roommates's thoughts.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of ex-roommates's thoughts.

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:09 am

I dreamed of my ex-roommate making plans for her life, and she was turned to her left to do it. She would get in her car and drive left. She would get all dressed up and go to church, but she would still be driving left. She had on this beautifully colored shirt, which was full of the autumn colors, you know, orange, brown, red, yellow, those colors, and she had on these short pants, that were beige, but they coordinated somehow with the shirt. And she had on these cute brown sandals, with an ankle bracelet, which IRL I had never seen. I don't believe she wears those in real life. Her hair was beautifully done. She kept asking God why things were not changing and she would get back in her car and drive left. She would always start again and be so hopeful and optimistic, but then she would drive left again. I could not understand why she just wouldn't turn and go to her right. Afterall, her left was shrouded in darkness, whereas her right had reflective light atleast.

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding clothing detail.)

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of ex-roommates's thoughts.

Post by usemeLord on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:35 pm

Is she saved?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:08 pm

She is supposed to be. I know that she attends church. We did not part ways peacably. Not that I did not try. But she thought I was a goody two shoes, because I was trying to do my walk, and really, it got to the point that no matter what I did, she could not stand me. I decided not to let that bother me. It was safe to pray from a distance. I haven't thought of her in a while. I just put her away from my thoughts. I was surprised that I dreamed of her. In the dream, she looked fretful, but trying to put on a smile. I know that she kept getting involved with this married man. A lot was going on, but I knew she wasn't trying to hear what I had to say. It got to be that if I said hi in the mornings, she was ready to go off on me. About the water bill, about the light bill, etc., but I knew that I was really what got on her nerves.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:30 am

Light!! i say she trouble in her spirit and when she tries to go right she goes to the left. Do you have her number maybe you can call her to minster. Maybe she ready now. but the enemy is throwing blocks her way. Intercede women Of GOD. Your servants awards waits for you.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:10 pm

I still intercede for her-truthfully, I knew that we were going separate ways a long time ago. I don't know why I tried to hold on so long. The spiritual side-effects long lasped before the natural benefits of the relationship. I don't know if she will welcome my call. I just know I wasn't going to treat her harshly. My feelings about the situation was almost casual once I saw the split to be inevitable. My intended was like, she was not fit company for me anymore. I didn't outgrow her. I grew away from her. I know I want to serve God always. My decision was firm, and sometimes people leave if they cannot go all the way. The surprise is when you look around, and those who aren't really following Christ end up being the ones to encourage you. Like, they support you. They tell you, if I need a prayer, I know you got me. But they still do their little old thangs. This wasn't that kind of relationship. The more I tried, the worse it got. But I hear you, Love. I will pray on it. I would really hate for her to be suffering in any kind of way. duh

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:22 pm

To be honest with you, the end of the relationship was almost like a death, so I put it away from me and went past it. My friend used to call it the wall syndrome. :banghead:

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:23 pm

I kept seeing her in this apartment, she has a house though.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top