Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Symphoni

In transition... decisions..

Please pray for me Im am looking for a job because my department is restructuring and there is no scope for further development/ salary increase for me. God spoke to me in a dream about the fact that It was time to move( and that my departemnt would not be needing me anymore) on but I did not heed immediately due to feeling depressed and unmotivated. I am trying to look for a job and wanting guidance on a career move please pray that God would direct my steps. I also need prayer about marriage, I am currently dating someone but things seem to be moving a little too fast sometimes and there has been temptation whcih didnt take place... Thank God!!!, I have spoken to the guy im dating and we have slowed down but I am also concerned about his walk with God and his real intention towards me and also a little confused about how I feel about him too?/ because I have had an attachement to an old boyfriend for over 4years. I find that I am constantly making comparisons about the two whether it be personality, spirituality, material etc etc. I just need guidance

Lord I pray that you guide my sister Symphoni to where you want her to go. Father you know exactly where you want her to be with her job and her relationship. I pray that if this man she is seeing has any wrongful intentions towards her that you convict him of them and bring him closer to you. I ask that you guide her in her earthly relationships and show her where to cleave and where to let go. I ask this in Jesus name Amen.
Daph

Father,

We come to you thanking You that you have all things for us under control. We thank you that you will open doors of opportunity for us and that you will close the doors you dont want us to go into. Father I pray that the door you open will be wide and the message clear that she does not miss it. Thank you Lord for being so awesome! We give you all the praise and the Glory!

Your servant,

Connie praying praying praying