Possible Manifestation of Pastor Dreams?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Manifestation of Pastor Dreams?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:37 am

Dream of Old Pastor

by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri May 29, 2009 1:04 am

I remember being in this large gymnasium (the floor was shiny) and seeing my pastor from years ago there (I was saved at the age of 10 under his ministry; so this is where I received my foundational-biblical teachings). I also see this large white-colored truck near the center of the gym floor and my former pastor was sitting on the driver's side. I am just observing the truck from far away and wondering why he's just sitting there. He looked sad and didn't want anyone to come near him for advice (I knew this because everytime someone would come up to the driver's side window, he would shew them away). :huh: I haven't seen this man or his family in over 14 years.

Quick Dream of Pastor

by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:42 pm

I had a quick dream last night of my hometown pastor. He is a true man of God and has really helped me in my young walk with the Lord in years past. In the dream, he had on a white t-shirt and he was holding a large beer bottle (It had BUDWEISER written on it). I was shocked! I didn't know my pastor drank--it seemed odd!

I wonder if my pastor is going through something currently? Please pray for his assembly and his family!

MANIFESTATION:

Around July 8-9 and on yesterday (July 11) people kept telling me that a new pastor preaches in the evening at my home church. Now mind you, I haven't been to my home church in a while, but come to find out, an old friend of mine has his services in the afternoon! He's a true man of God and on fire for the youth ministry! There's been alot of things to happen in my church and membership seemed to be dwindling. I kept thinking that we needed to have a powerful afternoon service to draw in more people (especially since young people are dear to my pastor and his wife's heart). I don't know if my pastor is tired of teaching/preaching or has given up hope--but this new information of my old friend coming in to preach was surprising to me! HALELULIA!! Maybe he'll bring in more souls and change things around?!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Manifestation of Pastor Dreams?

Post by lola21st on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:49 am

Hi Desiree -

This is great news! Sometimes all that is needed is an injection of fresh and anointed enthusiasm for the Lord to bring a church back to life. I pray that the new pastor is anointed and strengthed to lead the church and that he follows the Lord's leading to heal and restore that which has been lost.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Thanks sis!

I hope so too! Years ago, a pastor came and said "a revival is going to take place in that church to drastically change the community in a powerful way" so maybe its coming into fruition now?! I'll be keeping my eyes opened and my ears tuned!

Halelulia! :clap: praiseGod

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top