Three Eagles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three Eagles

Post by 2livisChrist on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:35 pm

I would like some help. Since God gifted me as an artist he has used his sky as his canvas and has shown me things, as if he were painting with the clouds...I call them 'day visions'.
On Wednesday morning about 6:30 I opened the back door which faces North, in the sky was a "huge" eagle in flight...coming from the West and flying South East. As my husband brought the other dog to let outside I asked him what he saw in the clouds. He did not hesitate a minute before replying, an eagle. It was huge and just awesome and I watched until it started to break up. My feelings at this point was good and I simply thanked God for his handiwork.
Then Fri. about 8:00 p.m. we left a store to head back from K.C., I was fooling with my cell phone trying to call our son and I looked out the front window and there in the sky were two eagles. They were flying in separate directions but their tails covered each other. The one on the left was flying east and it was a little smaller then the one on the right. The one on the right was of course flying west and was a mid size...neither one were as huge as the one on Wedn. morning, but they were large enough. I was so startled to see more eagles and asked God "why"? Why, eagles, numbering 3, and two flying east and one west. They were high in the sky and these two looked a little more fat where as the one on Wedn. was very streamline and strong looking. These were very close up clouds as the weather was a little cloudy and partially sunny and very humid.
I have not had any clear direction from God for seeing these three eagles. I understand that we mature in faith as eagles and that God keeps us under the protection of his wing, etc. I asked him if he was trying tell me that something is going to happen but they me and my family (and/or) believers will be safe under his protection. I did not feel that this could not be the answer but actually felt comfortable with it. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.
The one thing I have been hearing for the last year from God is to stay center of the road. Not too far to the left and not too far to the right. Just staying God centered, God focused. He lead me from a Bible church to a Southern Baptist church ( it accepts ALL of scripture) also...music is not as inspiring but He said that I was not to judge the church by the music. And the pastor is very good and on top of current news and teachings.
I will be happy to try to answer any other questions anyone has. Thank you for your help.

Last edited by 2livisChrist on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added another thought)

2livisChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Three Eagles...

Post by 2livisChrist on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:56 pm

The more I have kept thinking upon these three eagles the more questions I have of God as to their meanings.
But yesterday I felt like I was seeing the first one which appeared very sleek and strong as a representation of America that WAS.
The two smaller ones which appear going in opposite directions...represent America NOW...their about mid way of their bodies, the smaller one behind the mid size one. My impression was a possibility that it is a warning of coming events. That when the two birds are totally seen as separate birds the world will be in a disasterious state.
The samaller and fatter eagle are the Christians who will be taken up...even with all of our faults..because we believe in God and look forward to his coming to receive us home.
The other one (mid size) are those who "think" they know Jesus but do not. It is heading Westwardly.
I believe Jesus is showing me that he still holds Americans who love him in the palm of his hand and he looks kindly on all but one day their will have to be a point at which his servants are separted from the "worldly" people.
Please feel free to add your word or discussion...I looking forward to hearing fom anyone who will share their interpretation with me.
God's favor to everyone

2livisChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top