Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

I want to move out!!

want to move out

by LovetoworshipJesus Today at 11:23

I want to move out. I been here healing and interceding for my family. I realize that this war going on in my parents house has nothing do with me. I been praying so much. BUt you know There a saying in the bible that says come from amongst them. I need to get away from here. I believe I can pray for them better away from here.Besides I need to be able to worship GOD without any inteference. Even now I feel a depression spirit floating around here now. My mom and dad needs healing and deliverance and they wont surendder please pray for them. My brother has so much rebellion and anger in him. We have been doing ok lately but the same spirits are in them. So I ask GOD WHere Can I move to allow a door to open so I can go to and rest. Its like GOD will allow destruction in order to set his house in order. I have a feeling some is coming this way in this house and I dont want to be apart of it. I love my family but I must follow Jesus. Thanks for your prayers. I love you in the LORD

Find you a place and move. You have a desire to go so you have to trust that it is God and step out on it.

I do disagree with the part about God allowing destruction in order to set order in their home. The Bible says that it is the "GOODNESS" of God that leads us to repentance. God will remove the scales from their eyes/heart in order for them to see his work in their lives. God has heard your prayers and with you gone, He will be able to move accordingly. God loves them and because of YOUR covenenant with him a thousand will fall at their left and a thousand and their right, but none will come near them.

Go find you a place within your price range and go girl...it's that time!!!! God already has it waiting for you!!!

Yes!! Glory to GOD Thank you.... I am going to go foward. I dont want to destruction to come to them but I felt that. I pray As I leave they will see GOd. Thanks MS C and Dove I going foward and you are right I have to trust GOD. I will start looking this week. I will return with the praise report.. GOD bless you!! Gotta ready for service

After having given this careful prayer and consideration, my response to this frustrating situation is this-if God has given you the finances to be able to move out on your own without it affecting things like tithe, offering, and seed, and you can still maintain, then feel free to make that move. I pray that God give you favor to move to an area of safety, and where there are fields ripe for the harvest, where there are saints who will be like a good family to you there, so that you won't feel alone and isolated. That your angels stay posted up wherever you are and wherever you live. Family is family, however. If A is your helpmate, then God will have prepared him to be able to love and accept your family, and not consider any faults in anybody against you. You are all individuals. I have said to myself, and I am sure that it has been said of me="such and such is cool, but her/his people are a little different." Whether or not I was the such and such or the people. LOLLLL! Just because you are feeling the need for distance does not mean that you are putting them at a distance. Things change. People change. Our roles toward each other are constantly being defined. you may even find yourself being challenged to be your parents friend as well as child sometimes, and they may even find themselves listening to you more and more as a peacemaker, old wisdom and knowledge from the Lord as opposed to how they used to perceive you with barretts and skinned knees. Go for it, kimie. It is more dangerous to be still all the time and become stale, than to take a risk, a chance and discover success. You've done it before, and enjoyed your space. You just prepare to enjoy it again. thumbs

Amen!! light!! well said I been trouble in my spirit about my family and how my helpmate would rcv them.. Wow and you didnt know this...This is great I am glad you minstered to me... I think you are my sister for real LOL!! I started looking for houses yesterday and I will looking at some tommorrow.. I pray I find soon Thank you Love ya!! Light is the LIght of the world... Hey I cant wait to move because I goingt o setup of one of my rooms at a prayer room and studio. I gotta rehearse my songs for that Big album I want to drop. amen