At a swimming pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At a swimming pool

Post by Paul RT on Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:02 pm

I was at a swimming pool. A baby girl in a light blue swimsuit was there. She looked of Asian descent, and had a streak of blonde in her hair. She came up behind me as I sat around the edge of the pool and hugged me from behind. I was thinking of climbing to the top of a high diving tower and jumping into the pool. Some others from my nuclear family were also gathered there.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At a swimming pool

Post by sunshine2 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Just some thoughts.....

YOu are in a decision making time. YOu're thinking about some changes but not sure if you want to be involved.

From the symbol of the Asian child I am thinking that there could be a fairly "young" project or organization or something that is reaching out to you. Could it have to do with Asia? Maybe they have approached you but you're not sure what to do. You are thinking about making the decision but at the same time realizing that it will involve risk and could be a bit scary. Might take a new level of faith.

Does any of this ring true?

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:04 pm

Hi Sunshine
I've been waiting on the Lord about some new directions I believe He's leading me into. I'm thinking it could be Eldership, but I haven't received any confirmation about that yet. This could require a new level of faith, as I've never taken on this role before.

I've recently started a new paid job, but nothing has come up about Asia yet.

Thanks for your interest Sunshine

thinking

In His Precious Name

Paul

Last edited by Paul RT on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra information)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:22 pm

WEll, whatever the symbol of the little Asian girl is about remember that she found YOU so not to worry :) Maybe God gave you the dream so when it comes up you will recognize it.

Blessings!!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:24 pm

OH another important detail to ask is were your feet in the pool as you sat at the edge? If they were the pool symbolizes something you are just "testing", like the metaphor "just getting your feet wet". If your feet were not in the pool I would say that it symbolizes something you have not tried out at all.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:03 am

Thanks Sunshine

My feet weren't in the water

In His Precious Name

Paul :uhoh:

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:03 pm

Perhaps the streak of blond hair could represent money. Because gold which is yellow has monetary value.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:50 am

Thanks Butterfly

Wishful manifestation? laugh

Regards

Paul

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newleaf on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:07 am

I have heard that water represents the Holy Spirit in dreams.

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:47 am

Paul -

When I read your dream, I thought of it representing you making a decision about going deeper in the spirit (diving into the pool). The baby I thought represented a new ministry (light blue shirt) that you would be asked to become involved with or begin.

Based on what you said, the dream could well be tied to this direction that you're seeking from the Lord. The dream doesn't appear to end, so I suspect you'll receive more dreams when the Lord is ready. I would continue to pray and seek Him on this matter.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:37 am

Paul RT wrote:Thanks Butterfly

Wishful manifestation? laugh

Regards

Paul

I had a dream where a demonic spirit came in the form of a relative. In the dream my relative's hair was streak with yellow or blond all over, this demonic spirit told me to pray to money. I have encountered this demon previously and this demon is the spirit of greed or the love of money. I realized that my relative's hair streaked with gold represented money, riches, and that was the demon's speciality (greed). So when I saw your dream about the hair with gold it reminded of me of that dream. Because your dream is positive I associated the yellow streak in her hair accordingly although in a positive way.

I didn't want to tell you that I think that the streak of gold in her hair represented money etc because I didn't want to sound like I was greedy or something.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:50 am

Thanks Butterfly, Justblueskys and Lola for your interest and comments

In my professional career I was offered two different jobs recently, and it looked like I would have to make a decision between them. The position with the much higher salary was deferred for 3-4 months at the last minute. I thought at the time that the Lord was teaching me about focusing on work which would do the better good in the community instead. As it happens I've found the remaining position has been very satisfying and rewarding (helping long term unemployed to find jobs), I'm working with a friendly and ethical group of people, and at least one of them is a Christian!

Maybe that's the golden thread!

In His Precious Name

Paul :yes:

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:15 am

I had a dream that I posted about an asian girl and someone told me the asian girl represent wisdom. Which rang so true because I have never met an asian person that was not smart.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top