dream of wearing a smelly jacket?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of wearing a smelly jacket?

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:28 am

Hi , can you please help interpret this dream?

I was in some room, sitting at a table, wearing black cloths. a Black leather jacket. I was sitting next to this guy (this guy has been telling me for years that he is crazy for me and wants to marry me. we never went out, i was dating someone or he was so it never happend. recently i said ok i'll give this a try but then i dont know what happened. we didnt really try. but i guess i wasnt in love w/him so whatever. although i wonder why he ran away when i gave him a chance. Not sure if he ran away, it just didn't happen)

anyway, so this guy was reading something and started saying that he smells something bad. He's like oh you smell that? he said then that the smell was coming from me. i took off the leather jacket and seems i was wearing another sued black/grey sort of jacket inside. ANd i was embarrassed so i was like oh i'll take it off. So i took that off and put it in ataper bag which was under the Table. and i told him look i put it away.

I dont know if this dream has to do with us or there is some other meaning behind it. i know this guy is not the one i'm going to marry so not sure what the Lord was trying to tell me?

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Sun May 02, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream of wearing a smelly jacket?

Post by sunshine2 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:33 am

ARe the kind of clothes that you were wearing normal for you to wear? Or were you wearing something that you don't wear in real life?

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:35 am

I dont think i would wear a black leather jacket and then a suede jacket underneath
i mean i would wear a lot of black.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:45 am

Here are just some thoughts....

YOu could be feeling like you are inadvertently repelling this guy. Your feeling embarrassed in the dream about your jacket could be a symbol for you feeling like this guy wants nothing to do with you through no fault of your own. The outer layer could be what he sees but there is a layer underneath that is the "real you". Something to think about....

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top