Disturbing dream:911!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disturbing dream:911!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:31 am

Hello,

I had a dream that I was walking to the office in my apartment complex. It was raining heavily there was also lighting. When I got there, there were two stories in front of me. I was down stairs but I could'nt see what was in front of me. Next thing I know i'm up stairs idk how I got up there. There were people up there too looking down. At the bottom was a cemetery. I was'nt to suprised at that because In my waking life the way the streeets in our apartments wind, & twist are similar to a cemetary. I looked down & I seen a gold plated casket with red tulips bound together, & a packaged mp3 player hanging from the flowers all rested ontop of the casket. It was Michael Jacksons casket. His casket rested next to the grave of Bruce Lee. Across from where I stood there were people trying to figure out how to get the mp3 player. i thought to myself, "Stealing from a dead man." & i shook my head. i could hear the voice of the person who brought the mp3 in my thoughts "Brought you something to listen to." is what they said but they were no where around during what was taking place. Al pacino was there dressed in the suit he was wearing in the movie the Devils Advocate & he ws in character. Behind me when I looked down There was a fire burning. people started throwing things into the fire. Each person who did this I could hear their thoughts there were so many voices speaking at once it was hard to make out what was being said. Everyone did it one by one Al pacino raised his hands & the fire was really bright & started raising up to where we stood. I was standing next to him but I was'nt afraid or suprised. I threw a piece of a banana peel into the fire my thoughts surrounded the emotional pain I was in I could hear Mjs voice saying "Your in alot of pain are'nt you?" I said yes. The fire was bright also & spreading but then it died down. the people who threw things into the fire, the fire would burn brighter for some, than for others. i was looking at the casket & I was wondering if his body was in it I asked the people next to me most of them did'nt know a woman to my right said he was'nt in there that's when I remembered that what killed him still has'nt been determined yet. I heard a voice tell me to go into the mail room. this room was'nt too far from where i was standing I went in and sat in a corner I started rocking I was terrified of something but I did'nt know what it was. I heard the voice say something about an explosion. I heard this sound that sounded like a strong wind & then this roaring sound I crawled to the door & locked it The people outside were screaming & pounding on the door they were on fire everyone up there was burning there was no way to escape it. I was about to unlock the door & let them in the voice said, "if you let them in you'll die." I felt like I could save someone but I knew that if I opend the door I would be incinerated. I asked the Lord to forgive me & prayed that the floor would'nt collapse...I dont know who made the fire strong like that. Its the ending of this dream that disturbs me so much. praying praying thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disturbing dream:911!

Post by usemeLord on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Do you have prophetic dreams?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:38 pm

I have them Sometimes. Lately the dreams I've been having have started to manefest. alot now more than ever...When they manefest they dont always come out the way I see them in my dreams. something will happen & that particular dream will be brought back to my rememberance. why? flower

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:20 pm

There's alot going on in the world and it's not out of the question of a nuclear bomb. I don't want to be out of line but this dream with the wind and everybody burning sounds nuclear. What were your thoughts on the dream.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:53 pm

I just had a feeling that I should go into the mail room...I dont know where it came from I just felt the need to be in there. when I got in there though I had this terrifing feeling while I was sitting in the corner..

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:26 am

I pray God would give you the interpretation.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:38 pm

I pray that he does too. I'm curious as to why he spared only me instead of more people? no one followed me into the room. Its strange because I can still hear the people screaming. its almost traumatic. I'm not used to having dreams like this i personally dont like it. :uhoh:

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:44 am

I have had some dreams that have stayed with me, I find the only way to get rid of the image is to read the word of God and more reading, usually psalms, because they are usually uplifting and full of promises. Also this dream gives you hope that even though something terrible is going to happen you have a big God who hides you under the shadow of his wing and protects you. Pray for the other people and all you love.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:55 am

it sounds like a spiritual battle over your faith to me.
I see the mail room as your prayer closet and the floor as your foundation.
Al Pacino is the enemy and he is lighting a fire against you that the people are feeding.
MJ's casket next to Bruce Lee=Worship and strength to fight
Jesus is not in his casket
apartment complex is you, office is God in you
Rain and Lightning = trouble
I see much more in it, but this should show were I'm coming from
I pray this doesn't ring true in your heart.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:17 pm

wow, I never would have thought about this dream that way. I was asking god for an interpretation about this & I think he may be showing it to me through you by simplifying it because I really did'nt understand it. :) you said you see much more in this. what else did you see? thank you for telling me this. huggins

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top