MANIFESTATION -- Wild Animal After My Dog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFESTATION -- Wild Animal After My Dog

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:47 am

I dreamed that I was outside with my little dog, Nicko, (he's a Chihuahua). IRL, he's my baby since we don't currently have children. We were out in the Texas hill country where my parents live IRL, and they have lots of wildlife there, although I have never seen anything dangerous IRL. I noticed some kind of wild cat (a mountain lion, a bob cat, a leopard) laying down in the grass nearby. As soon as I became aware of him, he began to stand up like he wanted to come after Nicko -- like he was stalking him. I quickly scooped him up in my arms to protect him and went inside of a building/house where my friends and family were. My friends got their guns and shot the the wild cat and it was all over. End of dream. :clap:

Last edited by Sandra P on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reposting as "Manifested")

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION -- Wild Animal After My Dog

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:32 am

Hmmm....well can I state the obvious? That you're going to recognize a potential attack that could come against you or your loved ones. You focus on protecting the one up against the potential attack by prayer and intercession and you stay in close relationship with those close to you, as they are a safe place for you. The attack will be snuffed out but you're not going to have to be involved in that. God is going to make sure that gets taken care of (whether family is literal here or not I don't really know). It seems like your role is just to pray protection over that loved one and hold them up and God will do the rest.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:51 am

Amen to sunshine answer. pray pray pray

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:55 am

Thanks Sunshine! That is exactly right and exactly what God gave me about the dream too. Thanks for the confirmation!

Thank you too, UsemeLord!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:43 am

This dream manifested last Friday, y'all! It happened exactly the way the dream showed it to me. Thanks for the insight, Sunshine! You were right on!

Basically, I was spiritually attacked out of the blue last Friday. A friend I haven't talked to in years contacted me via e-mail, and said something (that although she didn't mean to hurt me with) that was very devastating to me. Immediately, I called one of my best friends, who identified it as an attack of the enemy, and "took out her gun" spiritually speaking, and shot the thing dead. She prayed the word over me, and I was fine after that. My dog, because he is my baby right now in real life, usually represents heart matters for me, and this particular attack was aimed at a matter that is very close to my heart. Thanks everyone for the insight! God is good -- as always!

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:46 am

yay! God is so good! :cute:

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top